The Ring Two Reviews

• Feb 25, 2019

Not even worth the time, I would rather pass a kidney stone.

Not even worth the time, I would rather pass a kidney stone.

• Feb 18, 2019

It's so beautiful.

It's so beautiful.

• Jan 12, 2019

This second Installment was good, some people are being harsh on this film, but it was good and it had the same characters that made the first one great, all the suspense is great and the horror cant get any better than that, one of the good second Installments that I have seen. So for this being a great second part of the one of the great first Installments, and that I enjoyed watching , that's why I was hyped for this one, and it deliver what I wanted, I give " The Ring Two " a B-.

• Jun 21, 2018

Not a bad movie. This movie is so amazing

Not a bad movie. This movie is so amazing

• Jun 21, 2018

This movie is so amazing I really loved it

This movie is so amazing I really loved it

• Mar 15, 2018

Falls short of the somewhat original classic, (The Ring 2002)

Falls short of the somewhat original classic, (The Ring 2002)

• Jan 12, 2018

It's fun at most part but it's overall boRING (Pun Intended)

It's fun at most part but it's overall boRING (Pun Intended)

• Jan 12, 2018

Stunk. They couldve expanded the story quite a bit but it turned into a dud real quick

• Nov 23, 2017

Nope, didn't like this one. I almost fell asleep watching this in the middle of the day!

• Aug 20, 2017

The second part of The Ring ( The Ring Two) is a continuation of the first film . It is based on demonic possession . And is down very well. It is the tight relationship between Mother and son that is gripping. And the length one will go to protect there love ones. It is slow moving but it builds the story line. It is a moving horror film more cerebral in context . One of the great horror films if you understand the emotional aspect that Nakata is trying to convey . Naomi Watts and David Dorfman are excellent as the battle otherworldly Samara on there own as no one accept Samar's mother Sissy Spacek understand what the possession really is and what guts it will take for Watts to rid her son of Samara's influence .Great film and underrated by small minded viewers .