Rip Girls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rip Girls Reviews

May 30, 2016
Cute movie about a girl's heritage!
August 2, 2015
Awesome movie I watch it all the time
½ August 4, 2014
(First and only full viewing - 6/16/2013)
January 10, 2012
A very good heart felt movie!~!
June 8, 2011
aszh dodne puedo consegir eswza peli
March 29, 2011
I really loved this movie.
March 27, 2011
Can you watch movies on this site?
January 29, 2010
this used to be one of my favorite disney films when i was younger. this will always being up great memories for me
July 10, 2009
Here is a solid, satisfying movie, very much in the mold of the best of Disney's product of recent years, seamless, escapist and enjoyable. Be especially on the lookout for the outstanding music by Philip Marshall. While helping drive the action forward and maintaining a resolute pace in the usual professional Disney fashion, the score also gives opportunities for some very tasty virtuoso slide guitar riffage, as well as mood-reinforcing Hawaiian slack key work. The talents of Martha Coolidge have by no means gone astray here. As director of such under-appreciated gems as Real Genius, Rambling Rose and Valley Girl, her efforts as producer of Rip Girls seem to have pulled together a well-coordinated package well worth a look.
July 9, 2009
how can i watch it on flixter?
May 28, 2009
the freindship n this moovie is reallly greeeeat!
April 28, 2009
I thought that it was pretty good. I liked the movie a lot.
February 7, 2009
yo dis movies rite here is the best i give it 5 stars
February 5, 2009
If you love surfing and Hawaii, I definately recommend this!
February 2, 2009
Seen parts of it and it was alright, but its always been one of my least favorite DCOMs. I'm not really that interested for now, although I might watch the whole thing if I ever come across it.
January 21, 2009
Remember this!!! It was one of my favorites back then, then I forgot about it for a few years
October 24, 2008
This is such a good movie. This was during the time when Disney did amazing orginal movies!
August 7, 2008
a movie i loved, and want to own. in other words its good
July 30, 2008
it was great!. long time i see it. i wish i see it again
½ July 2, 2008
havent seen this movie in a lonnng time.