Ritual Reviews

• Apr 22, 2014

This is not only low budget but the story is bad with an even worse ending, don't bother even giving it a chance.

• Mar 23, 2014

I can not tell you what I just watched except it is the worst hunk of sh## I've seen so far this year.

• Mar 13, 2014

After a strong start to the film, it keeps going no where but down.

After a strong start to the film, it keeps going no where but down.

• Mar 01, 2014

Nothing happens until 30 min in... Waste of time

Nothing happens until 30 min in... Waste of time

• Feb 21, 2014

It is a film that lacks content, everything is predictable. Once you see the beginning you can imagine the end. It is boring, has no real suspense, the only suspense is having you stay waiting for something really interesting happens. Very disappointing for me this movie.

• Feb 15, 2014

Movie is so slow it hurts... drawn out camera shots, scenes drag on far to long, took forever for the main plot to be established. The first 10 minutes of this film is a man driving. that's it. And that great cinematography is followed by a woman mumbling through a door, completely inaudible for a solid 5 minutes. Waste of $2 from a RedBox.

• Feb 05, 2014

Let me sum up the movie...........and that's it.

Let me sum up the movie...........and that's it.

• Feb 04, 2014

This should have been a really short film.

This should have been a really short film.

• Jan 30, 2014

Tried to be provocative, but just annoyed me.

Tried to be provocative, but just annoyed me.

• Jan 10, 2014

OMG! This movie was so bad I had a rage fit! I'm going to find the emails of every single putz in the credits and demand a personal apology. Interesting quirky film style but then they apparently ran out of cash, scratched their heads and just said "Well put the credits at the end of that clip and ship it." SO MUCH SUCKAGE!!!!!!