The Rival Reviews

• Jul 06, 2017

I thought this ended up being pretty good for a TV movie. It reminded me of the Hand That Rocks the Cradle.

• Jul 04, 2013

Loved it. Not sure the poster above is of the movie though.

Loved it. Not sure the poster above is of the movie though.

• Oct 30, 2011

LA RIVAL. UAn MUjeR suEña COn TEneR UNA famILIA PEro El dEstInO NO le PErMIte TEneR hiJOS naTURAlMENtE Y pOR eSTe MOtIVO rEcURRE A bUScaR uNHueSPed Que Le PErMIta CONCeDeR su BEbe Q taNTo aHNeLA. sIn emBArGo, LA peRsoNA Que Se PReSTa para EsTO tIEndE a SufRir LaS coNSeCueNCias dE la MAdRe bIpoLAr, llegaNDO al PUntO dE maTAr. ME iba COmo DurMIEndO

• Jul 15, 2009

A sad, and shocking film. A woman in a shaky marriage becomes pregnant and loses her baby and her husband in a robbery. Now, unable to conceive and married again, she decides to find a live-in surrogate mother. Things start to go bad when she suspects an affair between the woman carrying her child and her husband. Things turn even worst when we find out that the woman has a deadly secret past.

• Jun 19, 2008

Very Poor thriller, is completely predictable with odd dream sequences and poor performances by everyone except Tracy Nelson who is always good at getting inside a psycho's head.

• May 01, 2008