Road to Redemption - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Road to Redemption Reviews

July 2, 2010
I love this great movie very much!!! The best!!! The story shows God's power to save and change a person's life no matter what she's done. There is always hope in Jesus. The movie is wholesome and God-glorifying. The lines are perfect. The actions are really funny. The actors and actreses performed very well. It's worth watching.
October 9, 2009
I hated this film. It makes Christians look so cheesy and ridiculous. And an altar call at the end!? You have to be kidding. I appreciate the sentiments, but I'm not at all surprised the world thinks we Christians are like the Flanders.
March 30, 2009
A Christian movie. I think Billy Graham was involved with it. Anyone seen it.
February 19, 2009
Excellent!!! very good movie ...
September 2, 2008
this movie is very funny... u should check it out..
August 18, 2008
A Brilliant christian movie,with a very strong & moral thread all the way through,it is crazy,funny and a good David Cassidy song in the middle (well I think so anyway!!)This movie is also challenging to the true meaning of life??
July 25, 2008
Although the message is very good, the story is still very cheesy. I know that this kind of movies have a different primary goal than to entertain, but still the jokes wouldn't need to so flat and the story could be far less predictable. Adds to it, that most of the cast aren't very good actors.
It's a movie that doesn't know what it really whants to be, infotainement, a comedy, slapstick or a drama, and therefore isn't really anything of it at all.
June 27, 2008
Funny and heart-felt...with a great message of faith and of course, redemption!
½ April 16, 2008
Why is it so hard for Christian filmmakers to make a good movie sometimes?
March 27, 2008
Cute! Very funny. It's something I would take my whole family to see
February 24, 2008
one of the most memorable movies...
February 22, 2008
Fun adventure story involving a skeptical girl and her grandpa. After going on a road trip, she discovers God in the midst of her troubles!
January 11, 2008
THE BEST MOVIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
½ November 30, 2007
Very cliche in its presentation, its jokes, its writing and acting. Tried to be funnier than it really was. I couldn't bare to finish it.
October 30, 2007
Hilarious! I loved the Partridge Family moments!
October 11, 2007
Just a real fun movie to watch, with a great message.
September 29, 2007
Very funny movie! For the unbelievers should watch the movie!! It's great movie!!
½ September 1, 2007
Funny, warm-hearted Christian comedy. Overly sappy at some parts, and the plot isn't very believable at parts..but the song "I Think I Love You" by David Cassidy WILL get stuck in your head following the movie
½ August 28, 2007
Great film. Funny,but to the point about life. The only ones who could not like it would be those who wise to avoid the subject of Christ.
August 22, 2007
This movie leads you to life if you don't already have Christ in your heart after watching this movie you will; believe me.