Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior Reviews

• Jul 24, 2019

If you enjoyed the first one then you'll love the heck out of this one.

If you enjoyed the first one then you'll love the heck out of this one.

• Jul 12, 2019

Better than original,Improvements made to Story,Stunts,great movie,Music is great

• Jul 04, 2019

cada vez que la veo la encuentro mejor...

cada vez que la veo la encuentro mejor...

• May 18, 2019

Segue os mesmo padrõs do primeiro filme. A fórmula por si à (C) genial e acompanhar o desejo de vingança do protagonista mantem te mantà (C)m sempre ligado.

• Apr 21, 2019

For an old movie, it's actually good. I absolutely love 2015's Mad Max: Fury Road, so why not give the original trilogy a chance? Well, I started with the second one. The best part is that each movie is a completely different story with the same main character but different side characters. All the stunts in the move were real and that was really impressive due to the explosions and car stunts. The story was okay but it made sense so that was good, it was improved by the weird and well-acted characters. It was short too, it never got stale or boring while watching and that's a plus. As a movie about cars and craziness, this is a nice slice of cake that I think anyone would enjoy.

• Apr 20, 2019

George Miller is awesome!!!

George Miller is awesome!!!

• Apr 02, 2019

Definition of masterpiece!!! Best of the franchise.

Definition of masterpiece!!! Best of the franchise.

• Mar 04, 2019

Great Mad Max movie, ties in perfectly with the first movie. I enjoyed it very much.

• Mar 01, 2019

The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla, Humungus! That character could only be better if it were played by Patrice O'Neal...linger longer

• Feb 10, 2019

An increase in budget makes The Road Warrior an even better sequel than the first Mad Max film. George Miller doesn't let the significant increase in production values result in sequelitis due to overconfidence. The cinematography is great, the performances are fine with points going to that badass feral kid (wish we saw more of his trusty metal boomerang), the costume design is amazing and the action sequences are awesome. I'm sure Fury Road is a definitive masterpiece but The Road Warrior is an amazing sequel following a low-budgeted slow-paced, albeit still competently made, first film.