Reviews

• Dec 31, 2012

Really great footage, and amazing riding spots. And best of all loads of footage of my bike!!

• Dec 24, 2012

Very well made. I love the camera work and the way they use cables.

Very well made. I love the camera work and the way they use cables.

• Nov 13, 2012

This in one of three movies by the group the collective. Were only able to stay together for three films but redefined mountain bike films forever. Even if you're not into bikes these movies are awesome. The music, the emotion the honesty. Just awesome.

• Mar 14, 2010

Probably as good as The Collective, but that was groundbreaking, so has to get a higher score.

• Dec 13, 2008

I can never watch the whole thing since I'm forced to get my bike and leave the house as soon as I see 10 minutes of it. Fantastic, brilliant and probably boring as hell if you’re not in to it yourself.

• Aug 25, 2008

One of the coolest MTB films ever made!!!!Great footage and brilliantly put together!

• Aug 09, 2008

This is one of the best mountain biking films ever! If you don't ride and see this, you'll wanna buy a bike, if you do ride and see the you'll just wanna go roam!!!

• Jun 18, 2008

AMAZING. loved it. very well edited. This is the best mountain bike film i have ever seen.

• Apr 06, 2008

Absolutely sick riding

Absolutely sick riding

• Mar 30, 2008

Brilliant stuff. I love the new style with the narration (compared to their first film), I think it really sets the scene and gives it an immensely 'epic' feel. Great stuff.