Robbie the Reindeer in Hooves of Fire and the Legend of the Lost Tribe - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Robbie the Reindeer in Hooves of Fire and the Legend of the Lost Tribe Reviews

½ November 26, 2016
Who thought this was a good idea? An absentee Santa and a malicious Blitzen. Not to mention they keep getting Donder's name wrong. It's sad that no one seems to be able to create a good animated Christmas special. This one just beat The California Raisins as the worst ever made.
January 7, 2014
A ridiculous and unfunny kids film that has no charm and a rather fart-joke laden script.
December 20, 2011
A cute festive short from the BBC with similar animation style to Wallace & Gromit movies. Good fun for kids & kids-at-heart.
½ June 24, 2011
A good film along the lines of wallace and gromit. A decent xmas tale, with a likeable central character. A harmless and enjoyable bit of festive film making.
½ January 21, 2010
oiiiiiiiiiii boa noite BIG leo
bjosssssssssss........
at+++++++++++++
???????????!!!!!!!!!!!
terris85017
January 13, 2010
(2002 Director: Peter Peake) One of those films I simply missed...and quite frankly know nothing about. Looks like quite a lineup of stars doing the characters in this animated tale.
April 5, 2009
can't really remember at all.... i just know i've seen it def
June 14, 2008
I remember thinking this was alright. Maybe it was just cos I saw it on Christmas Day.