Reviews

• May 12, 2018

Terrible acting, costumes, and, well, everything, except for the poster. I have seen a plethora of bad movies, (Geostorm, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, Cars 2, The Emoji Movie, Lazer Team) but Robin Hod: The Ghost of Sherwood is the worst movie I have ever seen.

• Nov 25, 2015

1/2 a star for effort. And that's all. This movie is terrible! It took me about 5 months to watch 3/4 of it and I couldn't bring myself to complete it. Terrible effects and it seems like the actors are lip syncing lines and dubbing the voices... The acting... is ungodly bad... it's like a poor middle school production.

• Jun 25, 2014

WTF did I just watch?! And please tell me how it got distributed?! As a film maker, I know the work involved and don't like to attack the indies, but holy sweet jesus and the donkey, WTF happened here?!? Quite possibly the most unintentionally funniest film ever made.... I bought it for £1 and still want a refund.

• Jun 24, 2014

Bad. Don't buy or rent it.! !

Bad. Don't buy or rent it.! !

• Mar 03, 2014

Rented the movie cuz it looked badass. I was so wrong. Then I thought it was a comedy. Wrong again.. Then I found out there were zombies and exploding rocks.. Shouldn't have turned it off in the first 5min, but kinda glad I didn't waste my life.

• Oct 27, 2013

This is awful movie. Bad acting. Could not get through 30 min. Waste of money.

This is awful movie. Bad acting. Could not get through 30 min. Waste of money.

• Oct 10, 2013

Horrible piece of putrid shit!

Horrible piece of putrid shit!

• Sep 28, 2013

I actually created an account on RT today just so I could leave a review about this awful movie. Totally the worst movie I have ever seen. I can't imagine a movie with such bad acting that they had to go back and voiceover the entire movie. It is like watching a Chinese import movie with bad voice over acting but you are completely aware that the original language was English anyway. The costumes sucked. The direction sucked. The acting sucked. I feel sorry for anyone that was involved in making it. I am sure everyone involved is embarassed for this actually being released. Worst turd ever dropped on my DVD player.

• Jul 03, 2013

This is so called 'movie' is inept in every possible way. The acting ranges from wooden and stiff to worse (somehow). The ADR is atrocious, and the whole thing looks worse than some filmed LARPing I have seen. As a B-movie fan, I could have forgiven all this if the movie was fun and had good action, but it's oppressive two hour runtime is so padded and bloated it's disgusting. The story barely makes sense and for the first hour, just about nothing happens. A few random times throughout the movie Maid Marian jut switches from there main blonde, curly haired actress playing her to a straight haired brunette for reasons I can't even began to explain. It almost gave me an aneurysm the first time it happened. Stay far, far away from this aborted fetus of a movie at all costs.

• Jun 07, 2013

This movie is horrible, absolutely horrible. The acting is way below sub par, the plot is just horribly dull and it has nothing going for it. The music is attrocious, no one can seem to dance, act, react the same or as if they are even trying to play off of each other and just when you feel it can't get worse it turns into a horrible lower than b rated zombie movie. Not worth it.