Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves Reviews

• 5d ago

will always be the best Robin Hood movie hands down

will always be the best Robin Hood movie hands down

• Mar 13, 2021

classic 90's charme! must watch.

classic 90's charme! must watch.

• Jan 28, 2021

Some pretty good action fighting sequences but some cheesy performances and dialogue in particular from Costner & Freeman make the viewing pleasure like they stole something from me.

• Jan 13, 2021

Absolutely awesome watch. It's got the action, the romance, the friendships, and the villain- and the actors were amazing as well. I absolutely loved watching this. Definitely recommend for anyone who likes historical adventures or romance.

• Henry R
    Sep 21, 2020

Classic 90’s flick. I love this movie

Classic 90’s flick. I love this movie

• Jul 11, 2020

Great take on the legend with some fun action.

Great take on the legend with some fun action.

• Jul 04, 2020

Although sometimes tonally inconsistant and with a few lapses of logic, this is a pretty exciting ride with a number of funny moments. And let's not forget the real star of this movie- Kevin Costner's haircut.

• May 22, 2020

A very boring "adventure" film. Especially, for a 2 hour and 35 minute movie. Costner somehow made Robin Hood unemotional, vanilla and a stiff as one of the trees in Notingham Forest. The Sheriff, for some inexplicable reason, keeps making bad jokes and lame puns. I have no idea why Morgan Freeman or his character are in the movie, other than they wanted a token black man in the cast. Will Scarlett is a whiny, sniveling, toad of a man. This movie is what the phrase "loosely based on" is meant for.

• May 18, 2020

A fun movie with Alan Rickman the most entertaining part.

A fun movie with Alan Rickman the most entertaining part.

• Apr 11, 2020

Classic ‘90s flick. For my money, best Robin Hood movie ever made.

Classic ‘90s flick. For my money, best Robin Hood movie ever made.