Robin Williams: Live on Broadway Reviews

• Oct 21, 2019

This was one of Robin's masterpieces in comedy. After a string of family friendly movies, this was his first stand up in years, and it was like he never left. I watched this first with a group of friends the night it first aired. We all laughed so hard, my gave hurt, my back and sides hurt, I fell off the couch laughing and nearly peed myself. After that first night, I bought the DVD and watch it regularly. Not a week goes by that I don't quote that stand up. I highly recommend it to anyone that's never seen it.

• Oct 08, 2019

One of Robin Williams best stand-up performances.

One of Robin Williams best stand-up performances.

• Apr 18, 2016

One of the best stand-up specials of all time.

One of the best stand-up specials of all time.

• Mar 21, 2015

Out of all of his stand-up gigs...this one is my favorite! This is Robin Williams at his ultimate best.

• Mar 07, 2015

3/7/2015: hilarious!! I've seen it multiple times and it still cracks me up! One of my favorite standup routines of all time.

• Oct 22, 2014

haven't laughed so hard in a long time

haven't laughed so hard in a long time

• Sep 18, 2014

a childhood favorite

a childhood favorite

• Aug 25, 2014

Review: Due to the sad passing of this comedic genius, I deceived to watch some of his old material, including his live performances. This particular performance, which was filmed in New York in 2001, is really funny and it shows the fast talking, amazingly witty, Williams at his best. I didn't get some of his American political jokes and he does make fun out of some touchy subjects, but it's all in jest and it really does work. The different elements that his stand-up covers is amazing but you might miss some jokes because he talks so fast. Anyway, this movie is definitely worth a watch, even if your not a fan of his work, because it's funny and extremely entertaining. A Great Watch! Round-Up: After watching the bonus material on the dvd, it's obvious that Robin Williams finds it hard to have a normal conversation without bursting into comedy. I have seen him to some straight roles like the great Insomnia and The Butler, but he really does shine when you let him loose. It's not as good as Delirious, which is an all time classic, but it's still a great watch. He will be greatly missed! I recommend this movie to people who are into there stand-up comedies which covers everything from politics to sex. 7/10

• Aug 14, 2014

Totally crazy man, a hero!

Totally crazy man, a hero!

• Aug 12, 2014

Have to watch this again, comedic genius.

Have to watch this again, comedic genius.