RoboCop 3 Reviews

• May 18, 2019

This is actually an intriguing way to end the series but it still has no sense to its context of what it is supposed to be

• Apr 01, 2019

The last of the trilogy which feels utterly pointless and is very boring.

The last of the trilogy which feels utterly pointless and is very boring.

• Mar 10, 2019

This is the last great Robocop film to me, no matter what others say. It is worth a third and final chapter in the Robocop trilogy. Even Jon Lovitz, the Jay Sherman guy, would never say “It Stinks” to Robocop 3.

• Dec 17, 2018

It's a good movie it has good one liners,a great score provided by basil polduris,and some intresting ideas sadly why i didnt give it a five is because robert john burke is just not peter weller,he try's his abosolute best but can't compare

• Jul 23, 2018

Even after what we know from director Fred Dekker's account, the film is a sloppy and barely an excuse for this type of condescending to your audience.

• Jul 16, 2018

Christ what a boring movie. I know an action movie of the calibre of the Robocop franchise has failed when I'm yawning and bored to tears throughout the whole movie. Also a lot of eye-rolling moments and parts that were supposed to be emotionally charged just had me burst out laughing at how stupid it was. And the fucking kid. Why the kid? Why in gods name is there a kid playing a major protagonist role in a Robocop movie? And she's a fucking genius computer wiz? Can we all just agree that the kid computer wiz trope is fucking stupid and never works? (save for maybe Cowboy Bebop). I mean, yeah there's kids in the second one, but the movie is brilliant in making the only major kid character a crime boss. It's so over-the-top, but somehow it works. I guess if you're a huge robocop fan like I am this is worth the watch, just to see how exactly NOT to do a Robocop movie. Also why the fuck is this pg-13???

• Jan 16, 2018

Lol, I need those 2 hours if my life back...

Lol, I need those 2 hours if my life back...

• Jan 13, 2018

Terrible horrid horrible movie.

Terrible horrid horrible movie.

• Dec 27, 2017

Worst RoboCop film of all time, BAD. RoboCop & RoboCop 2 got this character right, hey who wants to see RoboCop get beat by 2 Ninja-Bots? Fred Decker needs to be smacked for embarrassing this character & directing this awful travesty.

• Dec 23, 2017

I didn't think "RoboCop 3" was boring. People think it was, but I didn't think so. I enjoyed it a whole lot better than anyone else in this world. I know that Peter Weller never got a chance to play Alex Murphy/RoboCop one last time. But Robert John Burke made a different robotic movement. Even the script has written was wrong and failed, but that was okay. Anyway, a mixed review and thumbs up for me "RoboCop 3".