Robot Chicken: Star Wars - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Robot Chicken: Star Wars Reviews

½ May 30, 2016
A so-so sketch comedy special, it uses the same Robot Chicken concept but with a new theme of Star Wars parodies. Some of the parodies were great but others not so much. A lot better than Family Guy parody of the same vein.
½ April 4, 2016
Hit and miss but mostly hit. Pretty funny.
February 7, 2016
Pretty funny Star Wars based sketch show.
August 1, 2015
Loved it! One of my favorite all time movies, with one of my favorite t.v. shows! Gold!!!
May 23, 2015
I don't like parodies that much, but my god was this friggin hilarious, I love it.
April 8, 2015
I own this on DVD in a three movie pack along with:
* Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II (2008)
* Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode III (2010)
½ December 16, 2014
so funny. its based on what happens between films or leading up to scenes in the film, TV adverts in the star wars relm. will not stop laughing.
November 12, 2014
A lot of these sketches were part of other episodes and I had seen them before, but it was nice to see them altogether.
July 24, 2014
8/10
the best of the three
June 26, 2013
this is better than any other ripoff... "No! that's not true. that's impossible.....Annie!" lol
May 28, 2013
wll just like with the family guy/star wars parody you're getting two good things mashed together so its nearly impossible to mess it up. You get the good ol robot chicken humor with the characters from star wars so its definatly entertaining but could still have been funnier. It was still funny enough to keep me entertained and i really liked the special features which showed you how immature the people making this show are.
½ April 20, 2013
The best Star Wars spoof made.Its quite entertaining throughout!
½ March 28, 2013
Hilarious. As a huge fan of Robot Chicken, I definitely knew what to expect with this. But I have to say, it was even better than I expected. Seth and Matt's portraits of Star Wars characters such as The Emperor, or Darth Vader, are so funny and so ironic that you will have a hard time not enjoying this.
½ March 25, 2013
Not well made, and only somewhat funny. I'm not really a fan of the show, so I don't know.
January 22, 2013
Decent, but Family Guy FTW!
September 20, 2012
Really funny and worth a watch

RENT
August 30, 2012
I love Robot Chicken and i was throughly impressed. As with all Robot Chicken, the jokes can be hit or miss but this parody had plenty of funny stuff.
June 21, 2012
Robot Chicken takes on Star Wars in this hilarious feature. Using their uniquely irreverent and clever style of humor, Robot Chicken spoofs the Star Wars universe in a series of zany animated shorts. However, there's no overarching theme or order to the shorts. This works somewhat to the film's advantage in that it catches you off guard and stays spontaneous, but it's also chaotic and jarring. And yet, Robot Chicken: Star Wars is outlandishly fun and entertaining.
May 12, 2012
If you`re are fan of Star Wars and don`t take it seriously, then you will love it! There are plenty moments from Star Wars film but in funnier way. George Lucas was a big surprise and also Mark Hamill once again making fun of himself and his role.
April 14, 2012
Star Wars fans will be pleasantly surprised with how witty this "Robot Chicken" parody is.