Robot Carnival - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Robot Carnival Reviews

September 3, 2018
I've tried, because I like to try everything. Visually interesting. Just not my cup of tea, I am afraid.
September 13, 2015
A series of anime works classic stuff!
½ March 21, 2014
A techno punk anime version of Fantasia, Robot Carnival is well animated, fun, and has a humor about itself.
February 22, 2014
Uma coletânea de vários animes curtos sobre robôs e pessoas. Alguns deles são bem interessantes, com questionamentos filosóficos e afetivos importantes, porém a direção é muito ruim. Música não sincronizada, bem feio.
November 27, 2013
What an amazing Anthology piece, I can't believe this hasn't been picked up in the west for at least a wider DVD release.
August 7, 2013
This is, by far, the most mind bending trip-fest of all time.
March 22, 2013
classic animated movie, kind of like fantasia.
½ August 26, 2012
There's real visual & musical strength to Robot Carnival which make it a worthy endeavor to new and seasoned fans of animated film
June 6, 2010
Pretty good all around. Each segment was pretty short, so I'll excuse the lack of a concise plot from most of them. The animation was great, especially in the opening sequence and the "Franken Gear" segments. The music was pretty good too, so overall, it was a pretty solid movie.
September 15, 2009
A film that manages to visually conceptualize humanity through tales of seemingly lifeless beings. Certain films are symbolic as they unravel, certain films are basic and are exactly what they appear to be. Some of the cartoons included will give you a sense of eerie familiarity with the characters and their situations, some of the cartoons will amuse you with their naturalistic tomfoolery. It's neither exploitive of idiotic vulgarities nor is it an overdose of explanation and an attempt to make you feel more intelligent for watching it. It's just a great movie, because it tempts your imagination.