Robotropolis Reviews

• Jul 11, 2019

a not too evil b-movie even if the dead moments are so many and the justification of the robot revolt is nothing short of childish

• Jul 27, 2018

Unlike the room and air collision; robotropolis tries so hard to be interesting and edgy that you can't even watch it ironically and enjoy it. Stay away from this movie at all costs. [1/10]

• Mar 12, 2017

acting great i believe other get pay giving this low review

acting great i believe other get pay giving this low review

• Jun 11, 2016

Not the absolute worst movie ever, but it tries. For a good laugh, watch the scene of the soccer player who gets killed. The extras mill around like lost sheep until the director finally woke from his nap and told them to 'act angry' because "their buddy was just killed." I hope the abysmal acting on their part was a misguided attempt to pressure the company to pay them better, rather than a genuine attempt at acting. This film checks all the boxes for what a sci-fi action film should have, but that's all it does. The end result is mediocre at best.

• Nov 12, 2014

The most infuriating film I've ever seen. Pray you're never trapped on an evil robot murder island with these utter morons/emotionless drones (not referring to the robots).

• Oct 13, 2014

Ah it was ok not the best seen better robot movies then this that's for sure but this is connect to Battle of the Dammed

• May 17, 2014

I was immediately bored of the Documentary/Live traits given to the movie. The actors were tremendously bad, especially, they were totally uncapable of showing emotions and acting ability, really not helped neither by the terrible soundtracks nor by the structure of the movie (as already said it was a documentary).Stay miles away from this movie, one of the worst I have probably ever watched (or nearly watched, better said).

• Apr 06, 2014

I thought the movie was really creative during the first hour, with a reporter and her camera crew providing live coverage of the black swan unveiling of a city with robot workers, but then it became an interminable chase scene with a sudden lack of new ideas. The CGI is as good as one can expect from a low budget effort; this is no District 9. Still, I found a lot to enjoy.

• Jan 11, 2014

This movie has a nice story idea of a live assassination broadcast around the world sadly let down by low budgets and poor acting

• Nov 05, 2013

Interesting story, and lots of potential, but let down by the really atrocious acting.