Rock Jocks Reviews

• Jun 14, 2014

Real fun, but felt more like a TV show than a movie. However, it felt like a TV show that I wanted to keep watching.

• Mar 25, 2014

Great little indie film, well worth a watch...

Great little indie film, well worth a watch...

• Dec 16, 2013

This movie was one of the funniest I have seen in a while. Don't expect subtle laughter, though. It relies on shock factor and low-brow sex jokes. That might not be everyone's thing, but it's right up my alley. I love that kind of shocky humor and most of my favorite films exhibit that same thing. Read Whole Review: http://trust-the-dice.blogspot.com/2013/12/rock-jocks-2012.html

• Dec 08, 2013

Comedy, sci-fi, Felicia Day... It should be decent, but no. It's pretty asinine, and it's only occasionally funny.

• Oct 21, 2013

As bad a comedy as you will ever see

As bad a comedy as you will ever see

• Aug 21, 2013

20 minutes in my thought was that this movie had no redeeming qualities and sadly that thought never changed. Except some fleeting (and easy) sci-fi references there wasn't anything special out it. Three of the male characters were repulsive. Sadly even my goddess Felicia Day couldn't save this movie.

• Aug 01, 2013

Hilarious independent movie about a crew which destroys asteroids with lasers in space. While Felicia Day is enough reason for me to watch this alone it also stars Jason Mewes and Robert Picardo. More fowl language than I have heard in a movie in a long time. The film can currently be found on VOD.

• Jul 18, 2013

This movie is really funny, and has fantastic dirty jokes in it. What can I say -- I'm immature.