Rockabilly Vampire - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rockabilly Vampire Reviews

½ April 19, 2013
This is pretty good if you look at it as a quirky romantic,weird, dark comedy but if you'r expecting a hardcore vampire horror movie, you'll be very disappointed. This is a troma release so that should tell you the quality, but if you're a troma fan then this should be up your alley.
April 10, 2012
a b-grade troma classic about vampires from the 50's , whether or not elvis is still alive and love. anyone who loves troma films, elvis, the 50's or vampires should check this hunka burning love out asap.
½ September 3, 2011
January 9, 2011
This was so horribly produced that I couldn't get through the first 15 minutes. I have nothing against low-budget movies, but this looks like it was filmed in someone's basement on a geriatric handheld camcorder. The sound isn't much better, and the acting is atrocious. Dear God.
½ September 5, 2010
This is every bit as horrible as it sounds. It looks like it was filmed with a camcorder on about a $2000 budget in the director's apartment staring his roommates. As a B-movie, the concept is entertaining, but it hovers on the line between so bad it is good and just plain bad.
½ April 6, 2010
Cheesy, bad acting, hilarious plot... typical B-'Horror'. I gotta say, I liked it :)
December 14, 2009
OK honestly I am a B - Movie fan but this one really wasn't doing it for me . Grant it I only watched a little over half of it b4 shutting it off ... So why 2 stars . Well , one the music was kick ass ... and second it was an Orginal concept as most B movies are ... So watch and enjoy the sound track maybe one day soon I will watch the rest and change my rating :)
January 17, 2009
If usual bad horror scenes weren't cheesy enough, add some '50's quotes and sayings. lol Vampires in sunlight is a bit different, not many version that I like. So bad it's great.
I love the 'bank" robbery scene.
So my love for greasers, Elvis, and vampires mixed into one movie, nice.
April 10, 2008
I'll eat an Irish grape farmer's Scottish terrier before I watch this eggnog-o-rama.
January 10, 2008
This movie sounds like it has a LOT of potential
½ November 20, 2007
For fans of trash-o-rama style films, it's just great to see a vampire with a Southern drawl.
November 16, 2007
What's buzzin', cuzzin'?
"Come on and shake a leg with the living dead!"

Luscious Iris M. Daugherty is a meek little sheep girl who is obsessed with the 50's and is writing a book about how Elvis Presley is still alive (girl after my own heart). Lucky for this kitty-kat, she meets a boy who is not only a blood-sucking vampire but a leather jacket clad greaser who looks like Elvis. Why can't this be my life? He was bitten by his brother in the 50's on his way to an Elvis look-alike contest and he has somehow found his way into 20th century Manhattan making himself as noticeable as a bull in a china shop by using phrases like "make like an eskimo pie and cool it." I can see why the majority of people call this movie utter and complete crap, but I rather think it's hilarious. With a sweet music score filled with rockabilly music, a film style quite similar to Waters' older flicks like Mondo Trasho, scenarios that felt like they were stolen from my daydreams, Rockabilly Vampire was right up my alley confirming my love for Troma films even more. Rent this bit, big daddy, it's a blast!
Liloh
August 14, 2007
Vampires combined with Elvis. Meaning Vampires Rock n Roll? LMAO I must this see..
August 13, 2007
next it will be elvis vampire, my god i spoke too soon it is lol
June 13, 2007
Affiliated with Troma. Watch it. Love it.
April 17, 2007
April 14, 2007
Pretty terrible movie... but I still liked it because of the great soundtrack!