Rocketman Reviews

• eileen s
    24m ago

It was entertaining & a good story.

It was entertaining & a good story.

• BSD
    4h ago

Could have done without the Broadway Musical format. Constant Drugs, Alcohol, Sex. Hollywoods big three, along with child abuse. I mean, whats not to like? Bohemian Rhapsody was way better.

• Ericka L
    5h ago

Rocketman was a different storytelling music film, unlike other tribute movies. It was like watching a musical in theaters. I would love to see it again!

• Jeff K
    5h ago

Guess I wasn’t expecting a musical and not generally a fan of them but it was good for what it was striving for. If you like musicals, thumbs up!!

• Angie
    5h ago

We loved the entire bit!!! Everything was so well done, organized to be led by the music, and the talent was incredible!

• Sherri
    6h ago

Didn't like the whole way the story was told in "musical theatrics" which may be how he lived, but the story could have been told a little better. Too cheesy!

• Douglas W
    7h ago

Brilliant filmmaking and outstanding performances. And if youve ever been an Elton john fan its basically two hours of heaven. Sure the writing occasionally veers into biopic shorthand but its one of the very best films ever made in this genre. It puts bohemian rhapsody to shame.

• WH
    7h ago

This was a great movie. I learned a lot about EJ. What a great performance.

This was a great movie. I learned a lot about EJ. What a great performance.

• Sharon L
    7h ago

A very disjointed story line. Surely there was some happiness in his life. It was portrayed as all gloom and doom even as his career took off. A very dark story.

• Irene W
    8h ago

Compelling, beautiful acting all around - Amazing Taron Egerton as Elton and Jamie Bell as Bernie Taupin. It's entertaining and deeply moving. I didn't know much about Elton John's life and the film brilliantly captures seminal moments of the great songs, magnificent artistry. I laughed, I cried - I was enthralled by the music - the sublime songs!