Rogue - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rogue Reviews

December 6, 2016
I'm an avid monster movie admirer.
This one's like lake placid on steroids.
I recommend this to anyone who enjoys a good creature feature
½ December 4, 2016
This Australian monster movie starts off brilliantly with some stunning scenes and a tense atmosphere. All is great until the last quarter of the movie when it descends into standard horror monster movie hokum. A shame but still fairly enjoyable!
November 8, 2016
so, I thought this was really good.
October 20, 2016
A great crocodile movie.
October 9, 2016
The opening of the film has a great visual and musical opening. The characters seems to be on par with all the other creature feature movie characters. It does feel like a very slow burn, but if you are a fan of these types of movies I say it is worth a watch.
October 8, 2016
Better than I thought it would be.
Crocodile not so realistic and some parts towards end a bit silly, but overall it was not a bad film.
October 2, 2016
A pretty decent effort considering it's likely very small budget. The characters are all Aussie cliche's but that's the worst on offer here, otherwise, it's a solid "when-animals-attack" piece of fluff.
September 17, 2016
A monster movie where 99% of the deaths/attacks happen off screen or are obscured. Kinda defeats the horror when you don't see it and just have to put up with wide eyed morons instead.
½ July 12, 2016
This is the Jaws of the crocodile movies! It's full of suspense and suprises. Not an origanal film by any means but is still a classic
½ July 8, 2016
Started off pretty good but got a bit stupid at the end which was to be expected with the nature of the film. Simple to watch for me and easy for me to follow.
½ May 31, 2016
Godawful flick. No plot, cheesy dialogue, clichéd, and hokey as hell.
½ May 2, 2016
very cheap jump scares and graphics. terrible story line and an all together horrible movie.
March 5, 2016
Beautifully filmed and very slick little horror/thriller. The outback scenery is mesmerizing and the direction is extremely taut. Looks like a hokey straight-to-the bargain bin release, but is actually very skilled.
½ January 23, 2016
if you don't have any flies in your house to kill, then you can see it...
January 1, 2016
Big budget killer crocodile movie, pretty good. I really enjoyed it, it has it's suspenfull moments and the acting is real good, with the special effects being alright too. It takes a while for the film to develop though, and the gore really comes near the end, so that may be disappointing for gore lovers, but overall, it's a pretty solid and suspensfull flick. One thing that i don't really like though is that no women die !! But anyways, recommended !!
December 12, 2015
Surprisingly well done ... It's an Aussie version of Jaws but with better effects.
November 1, 2015
People who watch this movie expecting it to be entered into the academy awards are the fouls. It set out and accomplished what it intended to do. Movie goers need to be less serious these days!
October 10, 2015
it felt too generic. it's kind of like a bag of no brand chips. it looks like the real deal, it smells like the real deal, but tastes bland and afterwards you get a stomach ache with a potential of diarrhea.
September 24, 2015
A decent croc horror flick. Ive seen a few croc movies and this is probably the best one. A much better film than Lake Placid and can hold suspense quite well. I can't decide wether it was a good ending or not which probably means it isn't however the lead up is thankfully worth a watch. A good cast always help and CGI is acceptable. Overall an okay but forgettable movie.
½ August 27, 2015
This movie is so stupid, the plot of the movie is ok but the writing is offensive. First of all, any half way decent captain would not have taken their tourist into that area. How come over six people could not stop one main from climbing on a rope. Everyone just stood there doing nothing. Most of the decisions that were made by the people made no sense.