Roll Bounce - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Roll Bounce Reviews

½ July 13, 2013
Blaxploitation nonsense.
July 3, 2013
I am strangely drawn to this movie...
½ April 27, 2013
The film has an extremely predictable plot with an all to familiar pace relevant to its type of movie, it also seems to lack any real 'soul' throughout with its heap of one dimensional characters. The scene of the roller blading competition has some definite style, in which the rest of the film could of done with more of .
April 6, 2013
Great feel good family movie with many comical moments. Great 70's feel as well.
4/5
March 31, 2013
I love the 70's theme, and the spunk that all the characters had*
March 20, 2013
It's much better than most of these types of movies.
March 16, 2013
Watching it now. Great feel good movie. Brings back memories of my days at Skate King and Saints. Y'all know what I'm talkin bout....remember doing the crazy-leg? ;-)
½ March 15, 2013
At times, "Roll Bounce" feels a bit silly, but at it's core, it'a about a family in harsh times, as they see everyone around them having a good time. As X (Bow Wow) and his friends have faced the final days of their skate rink, they must choose to go over to the rich side of town to skate, where they run into old aquiantences and new rivals! The emotional tone of this film is phenomenal, seeing as this film goes from extremely silly to extremely heartfelt in seconds. I love the 70's feel of this film, it is done perfectly, and the music choices are fun. The direction is done well enough and the acting is very commendable. "Roll Bounce" is a very nice film to watch!
December 26, 2012
this movie is funney and really good
November 18, 2012
I love this movie. It is really funny!!!
November 1, 2012
Exactly what I thought it would be, nothing special
October 16, 2012
How do they get a budget to make this crap?
September 18, 2012
The music will take you back. I won't say that the acting is great but, its a nice movie to watch for a relaxing time or as prep for going skating.
½ August 18, 2012
my boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
½ July 27, 2012
Dull film that will entrance those who are easily entranced and bore everyone else. Sure Mr. Bow Wow does good but I doubt he can do better.
½ July 23, 2012
A very inspiring and fast pasted movie that can touch anyone's heart !
June 13, 2012
I've seen it. I love the end credits.
½ May 16, 2012
Never quite got this one.