Roll Red Roll Reviews

• Dec 20, 2019

Honestly, everyone should watch this, to learn what rape culture really is. On top of it all, it's extremely well produced and put together!

• Dec 01, 2019

It's infuriating how the people in this town are so blind. They believe what they want. Even the women/girls blame the victim. Men need to be held responsible for their actions. These "men" were under 18 so this won't really affect their life yet this girl's life will be affected forever. That's unfortunate.

• Sep 21, 2019

Hardly a hard-hitting documentary, but it is eye-opening when you consider it took people with no vested interested in the town to put the truth out there for all to see. This is by no means a necessary watch, but if you have followed this case at all or are curious about it then 80 minutes out of your day should be time well spent. Final Score: 8.0/10

• Sep 11, 2019

Well that was a sad story. And the shitty part is that rape likely occurs A LOT in these kinds of situations. May be not as much in high school as in college, but it's a sad issue that usually gets swept under the rug for the betterment of the institution involved. This film does a good of showing the facts in a clear and unbiased way. It's great that the offenders as well as senior officials were held accountable for their actions but weren't the penalties awfully light? This doc did a fantastic job of making this issue black and white... there isn't much grey here.

• Sep 02, 2019

100%!? GTFO of here.

100%!? GTFO of here.

• Aug 26, 2019

Disgusting behavior by disgusting teen males, supported by a disgusting city of adults. Incredibly documented.

• Jul 17, 2019

A powerful and important story about small town Ohio, sexual assault, and social media.

• Jun 29, 2019

You Will Become Passionate About Roll Red Roll Sometimes it is difficult to offer an objective opinion of a film, when the content fills you with rage - Roll Red Roll is one of those films. The film tries to offer information that is publicly available in a manner that wants to offer both sides of the subject, but then pulls back and decides 'We're Going To Shame All Residents Of Steubenville, Ohio'. In my opinion, Roll Red Roll did not go far enough in portraying Steubenville, Ohio as a dirty, filthy place full of dirty, filthy people. What the criminals in this film do not realize - They have been marked by Anonymous, and they will be marked for life.

• Apr 02, 2019

This documentary is a much watch for parents, teens, and anyone who wants to learn what is happening to our teens. It is hard to watch. Some parts are forever etched in my brain. That is why it is necessary. We must educate ourselves with the truth. We must do the hard things required to protect our kids. You don't get to stick your head in the sand, without a consequence, kids lives are at-risk.

• Mar 23, 2019

A Must-see Doc. Can’t stop thinking about it.

A Must-see Doc. Can’t stop thinking about it.