Rolling Vengeance - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rolling Vengeance Reviews

½ March 6, 2014
This is one of those films that is so bad, it's amazing. I would give it a 5 out of 5 but it would give the wrong idea.
½ April 19, 2013
Backwoods blue collar trucker justice done right in this late 80s low budget revenge film. Ned Beatty does the sleezy bar owner perfectly while Don Michael Paul kicks some major ass to avenge the death of his mother and sisters, along with the rape of his girlfriend. Give it a watch...you might be surprised.
April 7, 2013
A young hard working lorry driver sees his family get killed and his girlfriend raped by a gang of rednecks who controll this small hicksville town. In the aftermath he does what most people would do in similar circumstances, he builds a giant monser truck and sets out to get revenge.
March 7, 2013
Five drunken brothers cause the death of a man's entire family in separate incidents. Courts levy a $300 fine and hand down a suspended sentence so the guy builds a monster truck and flattens the family's used car business and bar along with several of the brothers. Just a great premise. Ned Beatty shines in the patriarch role. You get your money's worth here - no less than 65 cars met a premature end at the hands of the monster truck in this film.
½ March 14, 2012
Rolling Vengeance is a nice little slice of Canuxploitation w/ that fine fine flavor of hickploitation thrown in. This could actually be a great little double bill w/ Baker County, U.S.A. Hick bar own Ned Beatty (who is always great) boys kill Don Michael Paul's ma & sisters by drunkenly running them off the road. Of course they get off & pa Lawrence Dane kicks some ass. They fucking kill him too. Don Michael Paul does what anybody fueled w/ revenge does by making a giant monster truck & runs their asses down..but not before they rape his girlfriend. Every mother-fucker must become roadkill then. Actually a lot of fun & really find in the revenge genre. Literally unheard of mostly thanks to it being Canadian made. If you like this kind of shit it's more then worth seeking out & truthfully not really that hard to find. I found it on youtube after the fact
½ September 17, 2011
This one is only worth watching for monster truck revenge camp value. And as good as that sounds, it's not all that fun. I do enjoy a good hick flick exploitation film ("White Lightning", "Thunder Road", "Walking Tall", etcâ¦), but this one is far from a classic. Still, I think it is the only revenge by monster truck film I can recall.
½ September 11, 2011
½ January 6, 2011
A small town is held in the grips of a sleazy family of rednecks who seem to do nothing but drink and raise hell on the backroads of their area when not spending time at their bar/used car lot. When their shenanigans accidentally kill the family of a trucker, he uses his monster truck pet project to seek revenge.

The flick has a lot of corny moments (the monster truck seems to have a stealth mode, allowing it to appear roaring out of nowhere, it's hilarious), but I really dug the flick from start to finish, well worth a look.

Give it a rental.
½ December 21, 2010
The wheels of justice do not grind slowly for this area man after arming himself with a modified monster truck to battle a local redneck bar owner and his sons responsible for the death of his family. A richly rewarding film.
½ August 31, 2009
So bad it was good! If you ever wanted to use a monster truck to destroy things and people, this is the movie for you!
August 8, 2009
Drunken brothers cause the death of a man's entire family in separate incidents. Courts levy a $300 fine so the guy builds a monster truck and flattens the family's used car business and bar. Ned Beatty great in the patriarch role. Recommended.
October 7, 2008
This was my favorite when i was a kid
May 17, 2008
Being a car guy and growing up in the midwest, i could relate to much of the plot. I have seen it many times and recommend it.
½ May 14, 2008
Great movie for its time.
April 3, 2008
Hard to find revenge flick that had the potential to be amazing - a monster truck killing machine, Ned Beatty hamming it up and sporting a ridiculous 50's haircut, hillbilly culture etc. Unfortunately it spends too long getting to the nub, with some stilted dialog heavy scenes and lame stooges style family sections with Beatty and his sons. Still when the truck finally arrives it has a certain menace to it but it's all a little too late by then. Would make an AWESOME remake though, come on someone?
December 8, 2007
Incredibly average revenge flick. Unimpressive monster truck stunts and pg-13 violence really let me down.
October 16, 2007
Favorite movie of all time. Looking back just makes me tear up inside from the hilarity.
August 4, 2007
maybe a good movie, I forgot.I think I saw it...I like Trucks...
August 1, 2007
Hilarious movie! Get this: a guy's whole family is murdered by the guy who is forcibly sodomized in Deliverence and his hillbilly sons. So, as the lone survivor of Ned Beatty's rage, he takes it upon himself to build a death-machine-monster truck to hunt down all of the hillbillies and ruthlessly murder them with his truck (completely justified, by the way). Ned Beatty's character, the villain, is the proprietor of a strip club/used car lot. Fun for the whole family!
July 5, 2007
Ned Beatty + Monster truck = Greatest movie ever made.