Rollover - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rollover Reviews

½ April 24, 2015
good suspenser good chem betwixt Kristofferson & fonda
July 6, 2013
in light of recent events in the stock markets this is an interesting film. though it focuses of 70s anxieties the points are still relevant today.
October 5, 2009
too realistic movie for someone who is not a financial expert, and so hard to follow the line of story. and there is something there: corruption, double-crossing, financial manipulation, illegal percents and dirt of the capitalism. kinda visionary movie watched from 2009. perspective.
July 5, 2009
I will NOT see a Movie that has this Commie, Traitor, BITCH in it.
They don't have a LOW enough rating for her.
She can rot in the Hanoi Hilton, for what she did to Our troops during Vietnam.

BURN BITCH, BURN
½ April 12, 2009
This movie is a cross-over love story and eceonomic thriller.

For those interesed on the love story angle, don't bother.

For those intersted in seeing how quickly a global economy can be turned over by one small group of people - this one is a thrill!

The movie feels very "real", especially in present times - though the movie was made in 1984. With a dramatic twist, the film allows a realistic peel behind the scenes of the banksters life.

For those interested in money and and how quickly our workd could go down in flames, I highly recommend this one!
½ August 13, 2008
Politiska thriller-mästaren Alan J Pakula har här faktiskt gjort en riktigt trevlig - och något bortglömd - dramadeckare om den ekonomiska kollapsen, nej rättelse, apokalypsen snarare. It's the end of the world as we know it! Dessutom får man ju sig en dos Kris Kristofferson! Yum.
½ January 30, 2008
Pretty good. You probably won't find many other movies about business that use this much technical terminology. Also had some pretty good acting.
½ January 13, 2008
This film just didn't work.
½ November 23, 2007
Not really well known; but essential viewing if you liked Wall Street and loved conspiracy. Kristofferson makes as good a banker as Michael Douglas and seeing him you don't really mind the shoddy trading room with green screens and blinking cursors.
August 18, 2007
acting was so-so but a classic financial thriller