Romancing the Bride - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Romancing the Bride Reviews

December 15, 2015
An alright movie. Not that great.
July 15, 2012
Loved it. expecilly when Carlos and Melissa are in his art studio and they put their hands in a clay model that Carlos did of their hands and then they talk and she says to Carlos that she remembers somenthing about the night that they wed and Carlos asked what does she remember she says she remember's how he madr her feel and then they kiss and make love. Part #2 was at the end when Melissa was to marry Bryan. Carlos stops it and says she can't wed Bryan beacuse she is still his wife and she can't legally wed for another 30 days. Melissa smiles and Carlos says they deserved to give their marriage a chance. Melissa ends up calling Carlos her husband and evently tells Carlos that she loves him and thne they jump into the pool and both of them lived happily ever after. both parts if this movie gave me chills and made me happy
January 28, 2012
This sounds pretty funny!!! I like films like this. I'm a huge fan of Matt Cedeno as he's one of my favorite Soap Opera actros from Days Of Our Lives so it'll be good to see for him!!!
½ July 17, 2010
A nice piece of fluff to watch when you want to kick back and put the brain in neutral.
August 27, 2009
If you haven't seen it then you should. This movie is such a romantic comedy that any really good girly girl would love it. Laura Prepon from that 70's show and Matt Cedeno make a spicy pair that I fell in love with the moment I saw it.
August 12, 2009
½ June 12, 2009
I liked it. . it was nice
½ June 1, 2009
Gotta love the movies made by Oxygen! This wasn't at all necessary - yet it was thoroughly enjoyable.
January 25, 2009
It's so funny & sweet - a perfect romantic comedy! =)
December 16, 2008
It is one of the best Love movies ive ever seen,
July 9, 2008
this is the BEST movie EVER!!
½ June 12, 2008
I was up late one night going thrue chanels and came accross this movie. I know it's kinda corny and haphasard, but it's also fun! ( plus Matt Cedeno is realy hot!)
½ March 20, 2008
Somehow this terrible movie is actually a little funny (probably due to it's use of the term "vaginal rejuvenation" about a dozen times).
March 17, 2008
I thought it was a lot if fun. It was romantic funny and entertaining. the handcuffs were hilarious.
½ March 15, 2008
I just randomly came across this movie on lifetime and it was the most messed up but amazing movie! It was all over the place but in the end made sense. It reminds me a little of Samantha Who but is great in its own way. And Matt Cedeno takes his shirt off and makes the movie!
March 14, 2008
My second favorite movie... Matt Cedeno is so HOT!
½ March 13, 2008
What a wonderful funny movie full of romace and adventure!!
March 13, 2008
I enjoyed it. It was funny and romantic perfect combination for me. I could say I identified myself with one of the characters.
March 12, 2008
Hahaha, I found this really f unny. Especially with Donna being the lead female. That was so perfect. I think this was really really cute and great if you're into romantic comedies and want to waste some time.