Romantics Anonymous Reviews

• May 05, 2017

Adorable, precious, and a perfect embodiment of what I think is the biggest issue of our time. Fear. Luv luv luv this film.

• Nicki M Super Reviewer
    Nov 20, 2016

Wears out it's welcome by the end, in spite of not being a very long film, but mostly it's a sweet little story about two socially awkward people getting together. The chocolate making side to the story is nice and had me depressed to be on a diet and a budget!

• Jun 02, 2016

Dar viena lengvesn? u moreng? pranc?z? komedija.

Dar viena lengvesn? u moreng? pranc?z? komedija.

• Feb 25, 2016

It was a bit quirky, but very sweet and (for us super shy people) totally relatable. Several scenes made me laugh out loud, and the ending made me go "awwww!" I loved it!

• Jan 23, 2016

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME movie. Sigh

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME movie. Sigh

• Jan 23, 2016

Really nice French comedy. A very easy watch with some great comedic moments. It WILL make you want chocolate.

• Nov 28, 2015

Really fun, a truly delightful work of entertainment. A notable Chick-Flicky/Arty/Comedic tale. French, with sub-titles - perhaps that well emphasises the reality of the rarity of this gem!

• Nov 17, 2015

2.5 out of 5 stars This is the poor man's Amelie. It tries to be charming and quirky, but spills over into over exaggerated caricature. The storyline is simple and the characters are likeable. The two main characters though are exasperatingly too similar which sometimes makes for a flat love story.

• Dec 04, 2014

Sweet. Definitely fluffy. It's easy to identify with the characters' anxieties. It does leave me wishing the characters had been explored with a little more depth. Still, it's a good movie for a sick netflix binging afternoon.

• Sep 02, 2014

Wow I loved this movie. It has been a very very long time since I've seen a French comedy that I enjoyed. I actually can't fault the film. Yes it's a romcom. But a very capable one. The two leads play it well and the usual over the top French comedy slapstick is reined in. Lovable.