Rome Adventure - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rome Adventure Reviews

September 22, 2016
It may be adorable in its first hour with that lovely song and those beautiful locations, but this corny melodrama soon shows us why it is so ridiculously outdated now with its wholesome, moralizing view of love, sex and old-fashioned chivalry (an ugly euphemism for sexism).
May 11, 2015
There is a reason this film is not a classic, and it's apparent once you watch it.
½ January 17, 2013
Simple predictable story, but I enjoyed seeing all the sights of Rome again. I don't know if I would have watched it save for the fact we just spent some time in Rome.
½ January 7, 2013
Great love story, good acting, song was beautiful and the landscape from famous landmarks of Italy made a great cinematography. Good classic.
August 15, 2010
Filme da minha adolescencia, bem fraquinho mais adorava!!!!
½ May 18, 2010
Some movies make me question my love for and the purpose of the medium. Icky, sticky and sickly. Like a very shallow, re-imagining of 1955's Summertime without any imagination much less aptitude for storytelling. Tell me how this ends, I won't mind, it put me to sleep. I give it 1 1/2 because visually, it's lovely. They had a very good cinematographer and art director. Some of the period visuals, especially shots of Italy are lovely. Constance Ford gobbles up the scenes she's in but they too are a waste.
July 20, 2009
Entretenida historia de amor con bellas tomas de Italia y de Roma. La cancion italiana "al di la" que aparece en la cinta fue todo un exito en su momento. El mensaje es acerca de saber tomar buenas decisiones que den sentido a la vida. Sencilla,con su sentido del humor, buen guion y buenas actuaciones. Mencion aparte merece la fotografia que es hermosa.
jjnxn
½ May 31, 2009
Gorgeous locations and unbelievable hair lend interest to this soap opera. Everyone is incredibly young and beautiful. Suzanne is as usual the best thing in the film.
March 8, 2009
Saw it when I was in my teen years...beautiful scenes...will like to go someday!!!