Roswell: The Aliens Attack Reviews

• Aug 18, 2015

I Loved this tv show. I've Watched this tv show over and over again

I Loved this tv show. I've Watched this tv show over and over again

• Jun 30, 2015

Love the tv serries of Roswell!!!

Love the tv serries of Roswell!!!

• Feb 12, 2012

This made for tv film from 1999 was capitalizing on the popularity of aliens brought forth from such things as the super popular X-Files tv show. It's no wonder then, that the look and feel of the film is somewhat on par with the television series. Don't expect massive FX action or a mind twisting story that makes you think. This is simple storytelling with aliens. With the film being about Roswell, you can guess that it mixes reality with fiction in such a way that conspiracy theorists would be proud and might even use it to weave more of their conspiracy theories. Not a great film but it's not a horrible watch either. Check it out only if you have nothing else to watch.