Roxy Hunter and the Mystery of the Moody Ghost - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Roxy Hunter and the Mystery of the Moody Ghost Reviews

½ March 2, 2013
Starts going nowhere in the beginning. The tension builds near the end, but its still left in bleak stiffness. Then, it ends with a charming moment that is unoriginal.
March 3, 2012
Roxy Hunter and the Mystery of the Moody Ghost is a really good movie for children. I know i loved it!!!
½ October 4, 2011
overall an O.K kids film it was enjoyable
½ July 21, 2010
This is a very lovely childrens film.
February 24, 2010
Left ventricle, left ventricle you fool! Quiet as an elephant with extremely small feet, and home to resident municipal multitasking, oriental brain kicking, and an elder-abandoning institute. Ted and Estelle's love story brought me to tears. 'This is Winnie the Pooh. Copy Piglet?'
½ September 29, 2009
Awesome. I love Roxy Hunter and her 'fiancee' a.k.a Max her best friend. And there was also that dude from Chuck. Patel. Its a show for kids obviously, but heck parents who are forced to watch this movie may just fall in love with Roxy Hunter.
March 13, 2009
could be interesting.
½ January 20, 2009
annoying kid! but still a good movie for children..
November 10, 2008
Hade jag varit 6-8 år hade den fått en 4:a! Men är en av få barnfilmer som faktiskt är svår att uppskatta som vuxen.. kanske till och med ganska irriterande barnslig :)
November 1, 2008
thuis was our friday night family movie night movie thought it was appropriate for halloween night with a 6 & 8 yr old me and the 17 yr old would suck it up and enjoy ...this was a pretty cute little movie
½ September 14, 2008
Awesome movie it turned out to be really good.
½ August 23, 2008
Regardé ce film avec mes filles. Une histoire bien ficelée, une intrigue qui dure et appréciée des enfants. Un bon film à écouter en famille
½ July 14, 2008
It was okay but i like the newest one better
July 3, 2008
½ June 30, 2008
I liked the ending a lot :)
May 31, 2008
In theatres December 16, 2007.