Rubber Reviews

• Apr 24, 2019

OMG and I thought I seen terrible movies before.

OMG and I thought I seen terrible movies before.

• Feb 26, 2019

Overall gets a D+. It is a silly, dumb, and ridiculous movie. At the same time it is charming, interesting, and hilarious in its own right that, if not taken too seriously, makes for a fun watch. For better or worse, there is definitely nothing like it.

• Feb 11, 2019

Yes, I get it, it's supposed to be a kind of critique and meta etc. etc. but guess what? It's quite boring and lacks a lot, too.

• Jan 21, 2019

It sure is crazy and absurd, but thats just what I like about Rubber. Its a break from any movie with any structure or genre of any kind. But a movie without structure... does that really work out well? Well in some scenes it shines, and in some scenes it bores. The first act (if you can really associate acts with this movie) takes up the first 30 minutes of the movie, and the movie is only about an hour long. But once things start picking up, it gets to be a really fun ride.

• Nov 01, 2018

I think I like this movie (?). I'm honestly at a loss for words here. Based on the beginning of this film it seems to be an interesting experiment of a film but as a whole I'm not completely sure what to think of it. However, I think it is interesting enough to see at least once and decide what you think of it.

• Oct 31, 2018

Painfully dull. A pretentious art film pretending to be a horror film that thinks it's clever by reveling in pointing out that it is a pretentious art film. SKIP IT.

• Oct 08, 2018

A hilarious and original picture. It could pass for a MoMA piece.

A hilarious and original picture. It could pass for a MoMA piece.

• Aug 14, 2018

The first 10 minutes brought a smile to my face with the irreverence to art. However, the "no reason" speech turns out to be an excuse for poor filmmaking and a premise worn thin like the rubber on and old tire.

• Apr 25, 2018

I really liked this movie!!! I’m all for different and this movie was just that!!! I love how comedy was intertwined in the blood and gore!!!

• Mar 28, 2018

quit beating us over the head with the obvious message mr director i wished the tire would kill me before the movie finished