Ruben Brandt, Collector Reviews

• Jan 04, 2021

It is an absolute masterpiece of the art of animation. Line drawing, the idea of ​​representing the character. Everything is art in this movie.

• Aug 10, 2020

It was the first time I've watched animation like this, bizarre, vivid characters with carefree approach on dimension. I was not very amused at the first 10 minutes, but then main characters grew on me. I enjoyed the visual presentations with amazing artwork, but the plot could have been more upbeat and engaging in my opinion.

• Jun 09, 2020

Every scene is art. I'm watching an art that I don't really understand lol. Almost everything in the movie had a little detail or unique easter eggs, and that is art. The story is an art, the character design is also an art. If you're a fan of Pablo Picasso, Well this Film is for you.

• May 30, 2020

I didn't relate to the story or the characters. While the animation might be interesting, it was simply boring.

• Apr 13, 2020

The animation looks fucking retarded.

The animation looks fucking retarded.

• Mar 20, 2020

A lot of fairly interesting art and one shawty excuse to tie it all into a single 1.5hr display.

• Dec 23, 2019

Never seen it. Very poor type of animation.

Never seen it. Very poor type of animation.

• Dec 04, 2019

Harika bir animasyon muhteşem bir sanat tarihi özeti.

Harika bir animasyon muhteşem bir sanat tarihi özeti.

• Nov 20, 2019

Visually stunning, somewhat art nouveau, builds a nice detective story around classic modern art.

• Nov 12, 2019

The story doesn't always make sense or connect well, but the eye popping artistic visuals and the interpersonal subject matter will keep people's eyes glued to the screen as long as they are passionate cinephiles and/or art lovers.