Rubin and Ed - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rubin and Ed Reviews

August 25, 2009
Definitivt merkelig, p�¥ en god m�¥te. Den kattedr�¸mmen kan aldri glemmes. Andy Warhol sucks a big one. Sko med for lange h�¦ler er noe av det skumleste som finnes.
August 22, 2009
"My cat can eat a whole watermelon" ~ HA!
July 30, 2009
The surreal adventure of Rubin and Ed as they endeavour to find the perfect place to bury Rubin's cat.

My cat can eat a whole watermelon.

There are some really funny moments, and Crispin Glover is awesome, but overall most of the humour seemed forced.
July 4, 2009
A Cult film but not a cult classic, only because it has yet to be discovered by the masses. Hopefully if it ever comes out on DVD it will get the respect it deserves.
May 2, 2009
Crispin Glover can make any situation awkward, but atleast his cat can eat a whole watermelon.
March 29, 2009
You need to see this.
March 19, 2009
I owe everything to the PPR Seminar!
March 12, 2009
Best quote ever: "I am the king of the Echo People"....
December 24, 2008
This is the greatest movie! I saw it for the first time when I was 19 and it has been my fave ever since. Movie Madness (the best video store in the whole world) actually found this movie for me after I bugged them about it for weeks. I hate that everyone is comparing it to that over-rated crapfest Napoleon Dynamite though. It's waaaaay better.
November 15, 2008
Não recomendo que ninguém perca tempo assistindo a isso. Mas pros fãs do Cripin Glover é algo imperdível. Ele está fantástico nesse filme.
October 27, 2008
This actually is my favorite movie of all time. "My cat can eat a whole watermelon!"
October 21, 2008
"My cat can eat a whole watermelon!"
September 22, 2008
My cat can eat a whole watermelon!
August 31, 2008
my favorite movie nobody's ever seen. frickin amazing!
August 29, 2008
Rubin IS the king of the Echo People. Can't wait to see it again!
August 28, 2008
This movie is so hard to find and too little have people seen it. I ordered my copy from the director, Trent Harris. The more I watch this movie the more I love it. It's so weird, and wonderfully bizarre!
August 7, 2008
My cat can eat a whole watermelon.
August 5, 2008
Hahahahahahaha. Wow, seriously.
August 2, 2008
These movie is so awesomely crazy i can't even describe it. I love Cripsin Glover in it! But it was rough the first time I watched it, meaning it gets better with each viewing.
July 27, 2008