Reviews

• Feb 28, 2021

This is a really cute classic and I don't know why it was rated so bad.

This is a really cute classic and I don't know why it was rated so bad.

• Dec 10, 2020

A Classic Christmas film you should see.

A Classic Christmas film you should see.

• Jan 18, 2018

This movie had really weird tones to it, but it still works as a good Christmas movie.

• Mar 04, 2016

"Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer & The Island of Misfit Toys" is one of my favorite movies of all time ("Anastasia" is my favorite movie). The animation isn't bad and The Toy Taker is one of my favorite villains of all time - the big unmasking scene is a bit of a let-down, but the Toy Taker himself is undoubtedly the best character in the movie. The songs are hit-and-miss; there are some songs I enjoy ("Beautiful Like Me"), and some songs I despise ("Keep Your Chin Up" / "Mr. Cuddles"), but once again, the best song in the movie is "The Toy Taker", which is an amazing song. In conclusion, "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer & The Island of Misfit Toys" still holds up; it's an enormous guilty pleasure movie and I watch it every year (and every month).

• Dec 18, 2015

I really wanted to enjoy this film. But it's terrible. It's really bad. It's confused on what it wants to be, has terrible music, terrible animation, and terrible new cast members. It's a huge let down from previous RB sequels, and according to what I understand it's more accurate to consider it an unlicensed rip-off. More of my thoughts to be posted soon here: https://youtu.be/arj3N9H1FQY

• Jan 02, 2015

it was ok, storyline wasn't that great and the graphics were poor in this animated Christmas movie

• Dec 07, 2014

Terrible animation and nothing like the original.

Terrible animation and nothing like the original.

• Nov 26, 2013

Way better than the original "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer".

Way better than the original "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer".

• Dec 23, 2012

Not good. At all. Big mistake thinking this was worth watching. My 4, 6, and 9 year old hated it. Boring uninspired and predictable. Not funny, not clever, not memorable. You get the idea. Was this made by the same people that make the low budget Barbie movies?

• Jan 14, 2012

I loved the original one but this one is terrible and weird Voice acting:C Plot:C Entertainment value:C-