Rugrats Go Wild - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rugrats Go Wild Reviews

July 21, 2016
THIS MOVIE FRICKIN' SUCKS!!!! RUGRATS FRICKIN' SUCKS BECAUSE IT IS A NICK RIPOFF OF THE SIMPSONS!!! THE ANIMATION IS THE WORST!!! THE CHARACTERS SUCK, EXCEPT FOR CHUCKIE ANGELICA AND THE WILD THORNBERRYS!!! THIS MOVIE HAS NO MEMORABLE SCENES OR LINES, AND MAKES LILO AND STITCH, PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN, JOE VERSUS THE VOLCANO AND CAST AWAY LOOK BAD!!! ABSOLUTELY BAD!!! I FRICKIN' HATE RUGRATS WITH A BURNING PASSION!!!!
½ June 21, 2016
Rugrats Go Wild is hilarious and brilliant. I think a collaboration of the Thornberrys and the Rugrats was great. This movie was amazing. P.S. Bruce Willis as the voice of Spike the Dog hilarious. I would very much suggest this movie.
May 22, 2016
I like how it's a crossover and it has the Wild Thornberries, but because I don't care for Rugrats, it's an okay movie.
April 18, 2016
Ripoff of Lilo and Stitch.
½ February 14, 2016
Both the Rugrats and The Wild Thornberrys are a lot of fun. But most of the time is just spent on the Rugrats. Fun for kids and maybe for adults. But when it shines it shines.
February 1, 2016
I've always loved rugrats growing up and this movie was pretty cute. Haven't seen it in years but I'm gonna hopefully watch it soon
January 28, 2016
Not the best movie I don't like how there are 2 cartoon characters that are not related the rug rats and the whiled Thornberry's this movie dose not make any sense but there are a few funny things in this movie like Angela is hanging out with Debbie that was funny.
EpicLadySponge
½ December 23, 2015
Decent movie to pass away time... but unfortunately should've ended up being what the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour series are right now.
½ November 27, 2015
I loved both shows and it was fun to see them cross over with each other.
November 23, 2015
Well drawn, but canonically disrespectful, Rugrats Go Wild plays by it's own rules with middling and often loud results.
June 19, 2015
cruel cross over between digests and wild thornberrys that just doesn't work.
February 20, 2015
Age has not been very kind to this one. especially when you take off the nostalgia goggles
½ February 1, 2015
A rather unexpected crossover, but nonetheless, still an okay one.
January 3, 2015
I love this pictures
½ December 19, 2014
By 2003, I had given up on watching Rugrats. So, needless to say, I never really had much interest in this one. I still saw it, and there are no excuses for how bad it is. It's godawful. This should've been a one-off special on Nickelodeon, even though it probably would have sucked on there too. I'll never understand the reason why Bruce Willis played Spike the Dog. I'll never look at Butch Coolidge the same again.
November 15, 2014
Rugrats will always be my fav childhood show, but this isn't one of my favorite movies with them
October 17, 2014
Good For The Kids. NotToo Long & A Little Adult Humor Keeps It Just Entertaining Enough.
September 7, 2014
I liked them better on tv and in Paris. Ok movie but could have done better. Doesn't suit them especially chukie. The best part is when spike talks for the first time.
August 5, 2014
Pretty better than the first two,because I hated 'em.
August 2, 2014
You're just a backyard baby with a diaper full of dreams.

The rugrats become stranded on an island when they run into the Thornberrys who are in the middle of filming a documentary. The Thornberrys help the rugrats survive and provide resources, while the rugrats accompany them on adventures. A fun story unfolds with a sneezing dog and a snow leopard.

"I can't smell my own butt I've licked it so much. I've tried."

John Eng, director of Globehunters and episodes from the television series Duckman and Dreamworks Dragons, delivers Rugrats Go Wild. The storyline for this picture is fairly fun and the characters are funny and entertaining. The script is a bit racy at times but pretty funny. The animation style aligns fairly consistently with the show, nothing special.

"You baby's are going to help? You babies can't keep your fingers out of your nose."

My daughter and I watched this off Netflix and she found it fairly entertaining. We both laughed throughout the movie and I thought Bruce Willis was an awesome voice as the dog. The overall movie is just okay but I will say this is worth a viewing; it just may not be worth purchasing.

"She thinks her little farts don't smell."

Grade: C+