Run, Angel, Run - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Run, Angel, Run Reviews

October 15, 2015
much better than I expected. cool biker flick
February 7, 2015
Another slowly running one at times, but good for Bikersploitation flick fans with William Smith as the main character. Don't know him? Look him up!
December 13, 2014
June 19, 2014
This movie was ok. I like the genre that much that I gave the movie 3 stars.
January 20, 2014
You don't think Angel's going to sell out his own people for nothing, do you?

Angel is a motorcycle gang leader that needs some cash. He decides to sell out the inner workings of his own gang to a newspaper for $10,000. While he's doing this, he also starts to settle down with his girlfriend and also has a rival motorcycle gang on his ass.

"What are we going to do?"
"Shut up and let me think."

Jack Starrett, director of Cleopatra Jones, The Gravy Chain, Slaughter, Final Chapter: Walking Tall, and Hollywood Man, delivers Run, Angel, Run. The storyline for this picture was actually pretty cool and I adored the use of the motorcycle gang. The shootouts and action scenes were pretty cool and the acting was above average. The cast includes William Smith, Margaret Markov, Lee de Broux, and Jennifer Starrett.

"I don't want to get caught with these two old bats..."

I found this movie on Netflix and decided to watch it due to my love affair with the grindhouse genre. This movie was a little cheesy at times; but for the time period and genre, I would say this is slightly above average. Overall, this is a nice addition to the grindhouse genre that is worth a viewing.

"Things have changed, baby."

Grade: C+
March 12, 2013
December 12, 2010
A great drama about a biker who wants to change his way of life, but of course his gang is going to give him a hard time because of it. I really liked it, and if you like biker movies you'll like it too.
May 13, 2010
January 8, 2009
Well the commentary was funny, I doubt I'll ever watch the actual movie though
June 4, 2008
The three stars are strictly for the commentary track by Joe Bob Briggs, which is up to his usual high standards.
May 29, 2008
Last summer I went on a 'Grindhouse' or 'Drive-In' movie kick via Netflix... and once in a while a few I forgot I added will resurrect themselves in my queue. It's a crap shoot with B-Movies, you might get blessed with true gems like 'Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry' or 'Cannibal Holocaust', or get absolute horse-shit like 'Werewolves on Wheels' (I still don't know how they messed that up), or this. I really found nothing to like about this movie... except I did laugh out loud a few times at how atrocious the acting was.
March 18, 2008
This is a weird one. No one on alllll of FB has rated it. lol! take that connossiuers of da weird! me and QT have seen it tho. it aint Jack Starrett's best, tho the stunt sequence early in dis flic has to be seen to be believed. omg its fuckin fab. the plot (kinda the Waltons meets Race w/ the Devil) is way outta left field and blows apart J. Didion's thesis that "all biker flix" share essentially the same plot. she wuz obsessed w/ em back then. but she didna recognized Starrett's genius like me and QT and the lady v.
November 14, 2007
Yes, I want to see this movie.
December 20, 2006
I want 2 see dis coz it could be funny or it could be boring so Im gonna put dis 5 star because we have 2 try everything in life so lol
December 5, 2006
HAHA! -snort- I saw this on Lifetime when I was 13! It really was just one of THOSE movies....