Run For Your Wife - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Run For Your Wife Reviews

½ April 12, 2016
Good film comedy to see, much prefer the stage play, but worth watching the film!
½ March 9, 2016
1/2 a star for all the cameos and money going to charity. Surgery would be preferable. Without anaesthetic.
½ November 11, 2014
So bad. That is 90 minutes of my life I will never get back
October 5, 2014
600.00 pounds in its opening weekend. Yes its that dire. Like a revamped Carry on film. Danny isnt so dire and shows he can do comedy - given the right script. Van Outen is awful she overacts in all scenes. Harding was dreadful. The cast of cameos was the fun part from Cliff Richard to Judi Dench to Sylvia syms to Su Pollard....
June 18, 2014
You actually need to watch this because it is the worst movie I have ever seen in my life.
½ June 17, 2014
Not much to say about this film really. The humour was so poor. But good actors and actresses in it especially Danny dyer.
½ June 1, 2014
Giving it half a star because all the dodgy cameos resulted in appearance fees being donated to the Actors' Benevolent Fund. I had heard the film was bad, but had no idea how truly dreadful it was...
½ April 6, 2014
its funny but not in the way the film makers intended. its 'the room' bad
½ March 13, 2014
Not Danny's best but like he said he needs to earn to put food on the table. Vendetta is one of his bests!
December 28, 2013
This movie has been hated by critics and most people but the one thing that I can agree on is the main character is such a Bad lair I mean Jim carry character in Lair Lair will look at this and be thinking "Bitch please". the movie itself felt a bit unfunny and selfish at times but I am giving it two stars because I liked a couple of sense and this movie to me is not as Bad as people say it is but that's just me.
December 24, 2013
That 1,000,000 could've been donated to charity and every single person on the planet would benefit a lot more.
½ December 18, 2013
This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The acting, if that's what you call it is some of the most dire I've ever seen. Personal note to Danny Dyer, Please stop.
½ September 26, 2013
Dreadful Film, Was Expecting More. I Enjoy The Old British Farce, But This Just Did Not Work.
½ September 24, 2013
Every bit appalling as you would fear.
½ September 21, 2013
What a complete load of crap. The acting is terrible along with the storyline which was badly written with a appalling concept. This has to be Danny Dyer's worse film to date and all of the other actors should have stayed away from it. On the plus side, there are some familiar faces throughout the movie which people will remember when they were young, but apart from that, this is a massive waste of time. The pathetic situations that Danny Dyer finds himself in were unbelievable and very badly thought out. I think that you can tell that I REALLY hates this film,

I can't believe that someone got the budget for this film after reading the script, and to top it off, it looks like there considering a sequel, after seeing the end credits. This is also supposed to be Denise Van Outen's big break into movies, which was a bad idea. The thing that everyone should just put this movie behind them and try and come out with something decent.

Budget: £2.2million (Waste Of Money!)
Worldwide Gross: N/A

I recommend this movie to people who like ridiculous comedies set around London. 1/10
February 20, 2013
Danny Dyer. Stop making films. Just stop.
February 16, 2013
Even for a British film its just terrible. i wish i could give it minus stars
February 6, 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this film - must hold the record for the number of British Cameo's. Ray Cooney is a genius!