Runaway Car (Out of Control) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Runaway Car (Out of Control) Reviews

March 17, 2013
There is still some magic in 90s movies
January 28, 2012
I LOVE this film!!!! First time i saw it i was on the edge of my seat throughout!!! My mum loves it too as i got her hooked!!! I have lost count of how many times i have seen this film it's literally just that good!!!! I would hate to be trapped in a car that i couldn't control. A true story too which makes it even more frightening. Love love love it!!! I own the DVD and watch it constantly.
July 22, 2011
Certainty, Runaway Car, is not one of the best television films ever made. With bad special effects this movie lost some advantage, but Runaway presents frightening scenes and a good script. Unforgettable. Fresh.
August 30, 2009