Runaway Jury Quotes
The top Runaway Jury quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Marlee: I wanna go home.Nick Easter: Let's... let's go home.‐ Submitted by Alyssa B (2 years ago)
- Rankin Fitch: Trials are too important to be left up to juries.‐ Submitted by Chris R (4 years ago)
- Rankin Fitch: Everybody loses, just not me.‐ Submitted by John P (4 years ago)
- Rankin Fitch: What do you hope to achieve if you win? You gonna bring Jacob Wood back to life? No. You just ensure that his wife goes to the cemetery in a better car, and that the heel that she snaps on the way to the graveside belongs to a $1,200 shoe. You get your name in the paper. But Jacob Wood and all the other gun violence victims remain rotting in their crypts.
- Rankin Fitch: Everybody has a secret they don't want you to find.
- Doyle: It's a set-up.
- Marlee: Anybody can be gotten to.
- Judge Harkin: I'm not sure, but I believe I'm buying lunch.