Runner Runner Reviews

• Mar 05, 2018

Critics must not have watched the same movie I did, because this was definitely one of the best movies I've ever seen. I never really liked Justin Timberlake until this movie.

• Dec 25, 2017

I enjoyed this movie contrary to the rotten tomato 8% which I feel is totally unjust! Certainly not the best movie I've seen but entertaining none the less. The only negative for me ... I didn't enjoy Gemma Arterton portrayal

• Jens S Super Reviewer
    Aug 24, 2017

Nothing wrong with the acting, directing or cinematography per se, but the story is just very very mundane and uninteresting. Whoever came up with the idea of telling a story in the online gaming milieu must have really loved it, because everyone else will just react with a gigantic shrug. You can't even cheer for the hero or hate the bad guy, that's how indifferent all that makes you feel.

• Jun 26, 2017

Anyone who rates this movie less than four stars has never had any interest in online gambling nor do they have any knowledge of what it's actually like. The script was great, and the plot makes perfect sense. Acting is good, but I'm not an Affleck fan.

• Apr 19, 2017

Justin Timberlake and Ben Affleck on one movie, is interesting just the cast was enough to make me stay with the movie til the end, wasn't the best one, but was good enough for me. 2.5 Stars mates

• Dec 30, 2016

It is good movie to watch

It is good movie to watch

• Sep 18, 2016

Poor pacing and thin plot. The movie seems to gloss over details and barrel through with the thinnest of plot points, like it's checking off a mandatory box so that it can get to the next point.

• Aug 30, 2016

Fairly solid but predictable subject matter and plot

Fairly solid but predictable subject matter and plot

• Aug 27, 2016

Ben Affleck and Justin Timberlake star in this better than expected crime thriller. Justin Timberlake plays an expert online gambler who is cheated by somebody online and decides to investigate further which leads him to Ben Affleck's character.

• Aug 27, 2016

I have watch this and enjoyed it multiple times!

I have watch this and enjoyed it multiple times!