Running Brave - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Running Brave Reviews

May 6, 2016
An inspirational story of what you can achieve if you are determined enough and work hard. The usual rags to riches and then conquer the Olympics is nothing new but it does tackle stronger issues based on racial and class prejudice.
½ April 11, 2015
Little seen inspirational running movie.
December 29, 2010
Pretty much for runners only (even if you're a frustrated one full of cold). But then if you can't enjoy a true story sports biopic about a Sioux Indian at Christmas then when can you. Very enjoyable stuff.
November 16, 2010
An inspirational film about a native American runner, but why Robby Benson?
February 22, 2009
A little slow (no pun intended) in parts, but the final race is classic. Every runner must watch this movie. "It's Gomudi and Clark. Here comes Billy Mills!" I don't know how many times I have relived this moment during my running over the years.
½ December 1, 2008
Inspirational stuff. Can't help thinking they could've done more with the story but perhaps this was a good standard in it's time.
November 1, 2008
This is a great movie - gives "Rocky" a run for the money.
½ September 4, 2008
Man, Billy Mills went through a lot.
August 22, 2008
I like the movie Running Brave, its a really good movie, N it tells about how Billy Mills life is lived
May 31, 2008
The story of Billy Mills a Sioux Indian who is a talented long distance runner. He leaves the reservation to attend and run track at kansas University to realize he belongs back with his people. But after some tragic events at home and some soul searching he continues to chase his dreams and ends up winning a gold medal in the Olympic games. Pretty good movie but Robby Bensons acting was not up to par, not horrible just not very good.But is is worth watching and having in your sports collection.
April 2, 2008
Great movie...Nice .....Watch the movie...
February 17, 2008
This one makes me proud of who I am, #9 because they should've chosen a real Native actor (sometimes I get picky about stuff like that)
February 4, 2008
billy mills is amazing this movie is amazing lol!
January 15, 2008
A fun movie to watch. Inspiring.
January 9, 2008
I honestly can't watch this without tearing up. Mills was the last American to win this race in the Olympics.
½ December 13, 2007
Robby Benson play the legendary Billy Mills and Graham Green shins as Eddie.
November 25, 2007
robbie benson was huge in the 80's
½ November 20, 2007
How many great track and field movies are there? This one, and only this one. I was able to meet Coach Bill Easton and Billy Mills, so this is a favorite of mine...Better be well ahead of Billy at the bell lap, 'cause he has one hell of a kick!
October 16, 2007
prettey good movie.......
October 12, 2007
I always loved this movie, mostly because it is a running movie and it reminds me of my dad in some ways. For sure a classic in my family!