Running Stumbled - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Running Stumbled Reviews

January 18, 2011
This film is fucking claustrophobic, oppressive and hypnotic. For me there were a few moments when the director's manipulations pushed it too far into the realm of fiction (it's a peddled as a doc), but most of the time it was dead on and totally inspired. I'm anxious to see some more of John Maringouin's stuff.
October 10, 2007
great documentary about his dadist artist of a father, high as a mo fo on prescription drugs, along side his wife and friends. Great characters, i would highly recommend seeing this film. I was the only person in the cinema when i went to watch it, that makes me cool as fook!!!
½ September 15, 2007
After "Capturing the Friedmans" and "Tarnation", here's some more of America's Worst Home Videos... Presenting its (in every sense) raw footage to us without any context or clear narrative voice, "Running Stumbled"'s purpose is as hazy as some of its cinematography... One of those morally troubling, and frankly difficult to watch documentaries where you spend a good deal of the running time wishing the subjects had sought professional help for their various problems, rather than got someone in to film them.