Running Wild: The Life of Dayton O. Hyde - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Running Wild: The Life of Dayton O. Hyde Reviews

October 5, 2016
gotta do this b4 I 4get good bio-doc
November 1, 2013
The man, the movie, made me cry. What a privilege to learn of such a caring, loving, giving man.
October 5, 2013
I thought it was a movie only for horse lovers but it was so much more. I wish Dayton O. Hyde was my father or grandfather. What an inspirational man, mission and movie.
October 4, 2013
Dayton O Hyde is such a character; his language is beautiful and he has an intimate connection to the land he devotes his life to. I loved his writing before seeing the film, but his experiences in the American west add so much complexity to it. I find both the content and the technical aspects of this documentaries emotionally intelligent and beautiful. The shots of the landscape combined with Dayton's dialogue is absolutely brilliant. Anyone interested in conservationism, wild mustangs, the American West, or the creative development of an artist will undoubtedly adore this documentary. It is one of the most superb documentaries I have seen in a while. It really surpassed my expectations. It opens today and I cannot stress enough how much you should see it!