Rush Hour - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rush Hour Reviews

½ June 24, 2016
If there's one thing in life I have a weakness for, it's the effortless charm of Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker.
June 21, 2016
Classic late-90s comedy, Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan both at their best. Decent blend of Chinese/American styles in an above average crime/action film.
June 14, 2016
I didn't know jack I had a sense of humor, until I saw this. Unforgettable performance, and an unforgettable team.
June 14, 2016
Rush Hour is action packed and hilarious. Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker are hilarious together. This movie was brilliant and successful. I would suggest this movie.
April 22, 2016
To be honest, I do not know why this movie has such a low rating... I loved this movie because it was part of my childhood that I will always remember. The movie was funny, intense, and interesting. I loved everything about the movie!
April 17, 2016
Funny and action-filled. Loved every bit of it!
April 7, 2016
Rating: 97%
Hilarious, masterfully-acted, and action-packed, Rush Hour redefines the buddy cop genre with its fast pace and very appealing leads.
½ March 30, 2016
These two are a funny combo. The film is pretty entertaining and a good throwback to 90's police-action movies.
January 3, 2016
Rush hour has its comedic moments and some exhilarating martial arts action but is overall a hollow film. It's another entertaining entry in the thousands of "buddy cop films"
December 21, 2015
An awesome duo of Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan! Terrific fun, action, adventure, and comedy! Get ready woohoo!
December 21, 2015
No were close to as funny as the second one
November 17, 2015
Very funny. Love the bloopers.
½ November 1, 2015
I always expected this series of films to be terrible. I'd never seen Chris Tucker before and nearly turned it off when he started talking but I stuck with it and it turned out to be quite entertaining. The culture clash of the misfit partnership was amusing and probably has a long way to go before that it exhausted.
October 30, 2015
Really good film . Really funny .
½ October 26, 2015
Chan and Tucker, a realtionship in the making in 1998's Rush Hour. Action packed and entertaining. Even though I personally prefer the second part.
½ October 18, 2015
Rush Hour puts two polar opposites in the leads and watching them bicker is priceless. Funny and then some.
½ September 29, 2015
One the funniest film ever.
½ September 12, 2015
Hilarious buddy-comedy. Chan and tucker are a funny duo in this movie
September 5, 2015
Action comedy buddy cop film. Sure we can be mad at Hollyowood for exploiting Jackie Chan, but this was one of the only times it worked. Fun funny and good ol Jackie action. If you can stand Tucker. 6.5/10
August 21, 2015
I'm fan of Hong Kong films and the premise of this film is exciting, but the filmmakers blew this chance by using a cliche buddy cop flick that not even Tucker and Chan could save. The fight sequences are not as good or exciting as Chan's previous works. It's funny at parts, but gets tiring as the same jokes keeps on repeating over and over again. Definitely could have been funnier. A Hollywood made scrap. Sorry.