Rush Hour - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rush Hour Reviews

December 21, 2015
An awesome duo of Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan! Terrific fun, action, adventure, and comedy! Get ready woohoo!
December 21, 2015
No were close to as funny as the second one
November 17, 2015
Very funny. Love the bloopers.
½ November 1, 2015
I always expected this series of films to be terrible. I'd never seen Chris Tucker before and nearly turned it off when he started talking but I stuck with it and it turned out to be quite entertaining. The culture clash of the misfit partnership was amusing and probably has a long way to go before that it exhausted.
October 30, 2015
Really good film . Really funny .
½ October 26, 2015
Chan and Tucker, a realtionship in the making in 1998's Rush Hour. Action packed and entertaining. Even though I personally prefer the second part.
½ October 18, 2015
Rush Hour puts two polar opposites in the leads and watching them bicker is priceless. Funny and then some.
½ September 29, 2015
One the funniest film ever.
½ September 12, 2015
Hilarious buddy-comedy. Chan and tucker are a funny duo in this movie
September 5, 2015
Action comedy buddy cop film. Sure we can be mad at Hollyowood for exploiting Jackie Chan, but this was one of the only times it worked. Fun funny and good ol Jackie action. If you can stand Tucker. 6.5/10
August 21, 2015
I'm fan of Hong Kong films and the premise of this film is exciting, but the filmmakers blew this chance by using a cliche buddy cop flick that not even Tucker and Chan could save. The fight sequences are not as good or exciting as Chan's previous works. It's funny at parts, but gets tiring as the same jokes keeps on repeating over and over again. Definitely could have been funnier. A Hollywood made scrap. Sorry.
½ August 18, 2015
The FBI & Communist Hong Kong are off to an inauspicious start.
July 7, 2015
A good idea that turns better once it creates progress!
June 18, 2015
June 13, 2015
hilarious and action
½ June 10, 2015
Rush Hour is one of the best if not the best buddy cop comedy ever made, having a strong lead performance of both Chan and Tucker who have an excellent chemistry together.
June 10, 2015
Exact same as the first flick. An oriental replaces the white cop in this buddy flick. Uses every cliché in the book but enjoyable.
May 18, 2015
Tucker always walks the annoying shrieking line but this teaming with Chan works.
½ May 16, 2015
War ! What is it good for absolutely nothing! Say it again war!
½ May 14, 2015
Fun movie that I've never seen before. Chan and Tucker do click together, and the plot is easy escapism entertainment. Love seeing Jackie Chan fighting Tom Wilkinson too. There's a dream fight right there.