Reviews

• Jun 04, 2010

"Memories that are nothing yet mean everything." Koreans have such a deep well of emotions. Funny and Inspiring movie.

• Jan 21, 2010

hilarious, touching, loved it!

hilarious, touching, loved it!

• Jan 17, 2010

Guys do love too in their own way. lol

Guys do love too in their own way. lol

• Aug 23, 2009

The only valid reason to watch this movie is if you have a lot of spare time and have nothing better else to do than sleep.

• Aug 16, 2009

A typical light romance comedy, involving 4 guys and a girl caught up with her past relationships so much, that she's not looking to the future instead. Decent.

• Jul 11, 2009

love how the ending it showed how in their own way, each one loved her, too bad she never knew that.

• Jun 21, 2009

Silly !! just saw it for Gong Yoo's sake , but not worth it .

Silly !! just saw it for Gong Yoo's sake , but not worth it .

• Feb 26, 2009

the message about love is one that we can all understand, wish i had the guts to kidnap my ex's dog xD

• Jan 05, 2009

I love Kim Sun-Ah, and Gong Yoo as well - they were both awesome in this movie!! I love that S Diary is funny, but it also has important messages about love (and revenge...lol).

• Dec 25, 2008

- very touching to see sunah's character learn that you better know yourself and what suits you before you start a relationship. - koreans have such a deep well of emotions. way to make me depressed on Christmas day.