Sabretooth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sabretooth Reviews

October 22, 2013
An expected shoddy creature feature that thrives on being lazy with its premise and concepts, hardly providing something watchable. It's also quite obvious that the hidden nature of the beast was not an aesthetic choice, but rather a money-saving one.
½ September 13, 2013
Very very bad movie, don't waste your time on it, so cheap and cheesy, bad effects, nothing good about it at all!
March 29, 2013
Sabretooth is like Jurassic Park and Friday the 13th had a low budget creature feature love child. It's predictable and cliche, but it has some humor to it and the effects are goofy to look at. Josh Holloway pops up pre-LOST to be the hero of the day and he's likable enough.

Pros: David Keith and John Rhys Davies, the practical effects aren't that bad, ok acting, some good humor

Cons: Bad CG, predictable, never really goes for anything outlandish and settles for average in terms of story or kills
½ July 10, 2012
Es de las peores películas que he visto. Cae en lo ridículo. Es una mala historia, malos efectos y malas actuaciones. ¡Todo en una misma película!
October 22, 2011
This weeks movie review one for Monday October 17 2011 until Sunday October 23 2011 is Sabretooth. This was ok. A small cast but it was good. Vanessa Angel, John Rhys-Davies and David Keith is in this movie. I give this movie two thumbs in the middle. 3 stars
October 16, 2011
Entertaining, but pretty formulaic.
July 2, 2011
Small budget movie with a couple of well known stars. The acting is passable, the plot is light, and the computer graphics leave much to be desired. The characters are pretty much stereotypes, and the ones who deserve it get their due. You'll actually cheer for the Sabretooth a few times. Good "B" movie material.
½ April 18, 2011
Awful looking effects, terrible acting from some decent actors, (how they ever got John Rhys-Davies and David Keith to do this I will never know) and a silly plot all make this a terrible movie, but in a fun way.
June 23, 2010
Someone watched Jurassic Park and got a idea for a movie. It's one of the early Sci Fi channel movies but now it feels dated more so then ever
½ May 13, 2010
½ March 11, 2010
good affects but crappy movie
March 2, 2010
Who needs big-name actors, and a big hollywood budget, when you could watch "Sabretooth" It's alot of fun and doesn't bore once!
December 29, 2009
This is the greastest movie i have ever seen, If i said that i would be lying. It is in fact the oppisit. The whole plot is incredibly unbelievable, in a bad way. I saw this movie at a friends house. Him and his siter wanted to watch it, so i said "why not". One of the worse mistakes i have ever made. It was TERRIBLE and very boring for a monster movie. One of the dumbest movie moments i have seen is when the tiger kills the black dude, I MEAN SERIOUSLY THE THING JUST PUSHED HIM UP AGAINST A WALL WITH IT'S PAW AND HE DIED! Don't see this movie, i can not stres this enough! I do give it credit for not killing of the black character first. A summary unbelievable plot line, bad acting and bad effects. A must not see in my opion.
November 23, 2009
I think its one of the best syfy creature movies I watched and even though if it was a computer sabretooth it looked more real to me and I rather liked it just not like really liked it just liked it.
It had pretty good acting to and I wish they would out the movie on syfy because I seen it twice and have the urge to watch it again.
½ November 14, 2009
I've seen more convincing video games.
½ August 15, 2009
It's got Sawyer and Gimli and makes a reference to "Crocodile Dundee". What else do you need?
½ July 16, 2009
I'm halfway through this movie and I am predicting who will die. This is hilarious.
½ June 26, 2009
this movie was so fucking awful. The black guy gets killed on some bullshit. The entire movie was bullshit, and the fucking cast of the movie looks like a bunch of fucking cokeheads. Fuck. Even the guy from fucking lord of the rings was on coke in this movie, look at the dudes fucking nose - I bet he could sniff a whole fucking 8ball in on line; but I digress. I can't fucking believe they made a second one. I mean for fuck sakes if I wanted to watch Jurassic park I would have. This movie was such garbage I wanted to give it no stars but fucking facebook wouldn't let me. I can't believe people gave this 5 stars, they need to kill themselves right now. I'm fucking terrible at computer animation but if I shit on my keyboard I bet I'd come up with a better fucking sabretooth tiger. I thought this fucking movie was going to be about the xmen. Even if it was it woulda sucked dick because the xmen movies sucked. This movie is the worst piece of shit I've seen in a long goddamn time.
June 23, 2009
Too much bad acting and not enough BADLY ANIMATED FERAL SABRETOOTH TIGER.