Sacrifice Reviews

• Jun 08, 2017

Decent low budget flick with a serial killer who targets women who have had abortions. Watching Michael Madsen on-screen is always a funny, guilty pleasure to watch, with his bad acting and funny persona. Enough funny one-liners and action to make this made-for-tv flick worth an evening's view.

• Jul 23, 2014

Classic cable movie you could catch on HBO on the late night tip. Michael Madsen is a bad ass, and Bokeem Woodbine handles business as usual. Serial killer with a ritual twist is a little on the shaky side but its still a fun watch.

• Todd S Super Reviewer
    Nov 21, 2010

Seldom have I seen a movie, where the acting was so bad, that it actually made me laugh out loud. The story made no sense, the "bad ass" the movie is focused on was a bore, and the police were so dumb, that it was almost comical. This is one movie you can most definatly avoid!