Sacrilege Reviews

• Aug 03, 2017

So shockingly inept and clueless it's absolutely hilarious. If you're into z-grade horror and "so bad it's funny" flicks, it's worth checking out. I'm also pretty sure this was shot on someone's cell phone.

• May 19, 2017

Please don't waste your time. The only good thing about this movie is the poster (which tricks you into thinking it's worth a watch) - I don't know how or why they put so much effort into presentation and so little into the movie. The plot is cliche, shallow and predictable - the scares are so bad they are actually almost funny. The acting is below average and the audio is deeply frustrating; these editors went out of their way to make the dialogue audio really quiet, and then amped up the audio for the scares immensely. Unless you want to be started by near-deafening sounds while waiting for it to get good, this isn't worth your time.

• May 16, 2017

Another bad, cheap horror movie but redbox worthy.

Another bad, cheap horror movie but redbox worthy.