Sadie Reviews

• May 19, 2019

Intricate, dramatic story, believable and almost inevitable given that all the pieces are there in real life ready to combine and happen. Odd that with all the bigger things going on it was one small moment of one character's behavior that made me think "Oh come ON! That's all you've got?" I was expecting more of that character, but then people are often incomprehensibly weak. There's heartbreak and tragedy in this but you're not being dragged through a slough of despair. These are likable interesting people.

• Nov 15, 2018

This movie has one thing going for it, unpredictability. Much of the rest of it makes me want to scream WHY?!? Why does that school counselor keep coming around? Even after he sees the mom with a guy way better looking then he is? Why is Sadie's best friend the most unintelligent, boring and dull human being on the planet? Why does Sadie only utilize her attractiveness twice in the movie and for the dumbest of reasons? Does this movie want me to pull my hair out?

• Nov 09, 2018

This movie is fantastic! A deep, important story told through the eyes of a girl who's seen true hurt. I was immediately wrapped up in these characters collective world. I cared about each one of them and hoped for spinoff movies. I know the days of streaming are upon us, but this might be one I want on the 'ol blue ray shelf.

• Oct 21, 2018

Very enjoyable, slightly disturbing :) Highly recommended!!

Very enjoyable, slightly disturbing :) Highly recommended!!

• Jul 13, 2018

Brilliant, disturbing, poignant and witty. A fresh look through the eyes of a fiercely smart girl at a world off kilter. Incredible acting.

• Jul 09, 2018

Believable, down to earth acting. I thought about it all the next day. Loved the music. Sophia made your heart ache for so many reasons.

• Jul 08, 2018

Taking unexpected dark and disturbing twists and turns, Sophia Mitri Schloss's Sadie reveal the trailer teen's obsession not just with her absent father, but with her mother's life.

• Jul 08, 2018

Sadie is a moving subject, beautifully played by the young Sophia Schloss.

Sadie is a moving subject, beautifully played by the young Sophia Schloss.

• Jul 07, 2018

Beautiful movie! Sophia Mitri Schloss portrayal of Sadie is impressive.

Beautiful movie! Sophia Mitri Schloss portrayal of Sadie is impressive.

• Jul 07, 2018

Sophia Mitri Schloss is a star.

Sophia Mitri Schloss is a star.