Sadma - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sadma Reviews

February 17, 2013
The acting is outstanding, very good and touchy movie!
December 9, 2011
No wonder that I love sridevi. What an amazing, talented actress. I feel proud that i was able to find and watch such brilliant classic.
July 31, 2011
Wow,this movie was a wonderful surprise. A beautiful and tender love story that revolves around a nineteen years old rich girl who gets into a car accident and loses her memory,while ending also in a state of being six years mentally. Sridevi is amazing as the rich girl,and Kamal Hasan gives a great perfomance as Somu,the young man who falls in love with her. With one of the most beautiful and unforgettable endings ever,funny and sad at the same time,and so heartbreaking,the whole film is one of the best from India's Bollywood!
June 7, 2011
recently saw the movie‚¶developed a crush on it‚¶stll in daze over it‚¶.the movie is a master piece!‚¶‚¶.

i jusssssss sooooooo fell in love with ‚~somu‚(TM)‚¶‚¶.

kamal hassan has such seductive voice‚¶‚¶

the movie is so far one of the best i have seen‚¶..the ending‚¶.which i hve seen earlier too at different occassions [ never the whole film tll last week] gave me goos bumps even thinking abt it‚¶‚¶i soo desperately wnted to see wht happens in their lives next. asequel shud hve been made‚¶god! jus wnt to enter tht era and that world!
May 13, 2011
Rating: 3.3/5. Kamal Hassan makes this film! He turns a simple character into something extraordinary with his supreme acting skills! The film also has a terrific ending. But, a great director would have made it into a masterpiece.
December 18, 2010
Kamal Hassan is a great actor!
May 10, 2010
Movie of a life time
November 5, 2009
One of the classics of Indian cinema. I must say it was way ahead of its time. The climax scene from Kamal Hassan is arguably the best performance in hindi cinema. The movie is very touching with great performances by Kamal Hassan & Sridevi.
October 17, 2009
After all these years, I still cannot bear to watch the climax.
September 17, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
½ August 15, 2009
Best movie I ever saw. Fantastic.
½ May 29, 2009
one of my fav films.its an outright sentimental film.....i loved the place where the movie was shot . the songs r pretty good!
½ April 19, 2009
One of the best movies of all times and my personal favourite. Superb acting by Kamal Hassan and Sridevi, impressive storyline. The end is heart rending though the entire movie is a bit comical and touching.
½ July 3, 2008
This is perhaps one of the best performances of Sri Devi on screen! This is is an incredible tale of love! It's ending is what perhaps leaves a deep impact on you which I have still not forgotten in years!
June 9, 2008
Aye Zindagi Gale laga le...humne bhi tere har ik gham ko gale se lagaya hai...hai na...

One heart wrenching movie...
June 3, 2008
this is the best movie
May 15, 2008
It touches my heart...I still feel sad at the ending...:(
April 8, 2008
It's not worth picking apart superficial inadequacies because in doing so you'd miss a masterpiece. Emotionally involving (thanks in large part to Kamal Hassan and Sridevi) and has one of the saddest bloody endings I can remember seeing.
½ March 29, 2008
A wonderful story of love n lost. An absolute stunning performance by KAMAL HASSAN
March 5, 2008
Wonderful performance by the hero at the climax