The Last Supper - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Last Supper Reviews

June 25, 2013
Scary, this film reminds me of one similar film of the same genre called Motel Hell in 1980 starring John Ratzenberger.
Pls post this movie on YouTube now! to watch it online
½ March 3, 2012
This low-budget Japanese movie is a clinically weird, demented and often tasteless (but some might find it amusingly laughable) cannibal story about a plastic surgeon who goes from a zero to being popular after starting to eat a woman's liposuction fat and then progressing to eating human female flesh.

The movie is perversely shocking and humorously twisted! Vegetarians keep clear. The camera likes to focus on the bloody, juicy meat at every opportunity and there's a scene that will have animal lovers in an uproar. You could say that this movie actually promotes cannibalism and to be honest you're left wanting to eat some meat at the end credits!!!

The acting is pretty good and the director doesn't hold back on the gore complete with disgusting sound effects of bones being broken, skin peeling, blood dripping, body parts sliding out and flesh chopping. The Last Supper is a stylish and twisted serial killer movie, though one that doesn't necessarily break a lot of new ground. It's well made, well acted, and beautiful to watch.
½ April 2, 2011

March 28, 2010
The movie wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I found it a little boring and drawn out.
½ February 6, 2010
Made me soooooooooooooooooo hungry LOL.
½ January 5, 2010
Amusing Japanese Horror title revolving around murder and cannibalism. The movie portrays a fetishization of cannibalism, sexualizing the action--though never quite as graphically as you'd expect from Japan. Definitely not a movie for most tastes, but entertaining enough for its run-time.
½ September 12, 2009
This isnt the type of movie for anyone. It was very interesting and all. But it may leave some questioning eating meat.
September 12, 2009
Just the concept creeps me the hell out!
September 12, 2009
Its like american psycho and hannibal combined. brilliant
June 20, 2009
wow, creepy and nasty, but interesting.
April 29, 2009
In Short: A brilliant plastic surgeon develops a morbid taste for the flesh of beautiful women in this twisted, confused adaptation of one of Japan?s most revered horror novelists? stories.

Recommend: No
½ March 15, 2009
Forget SILENCE OF THE LAMBS. Hannibal the Cannibal is really given a run for his money with this one! I kept thinking that "they're not going to go THAT far, are they?"...and then the story went even further. Definitely not for all tastes...no pun intended.
December 15, 2008
Its so different that it is interesting. It wasnt the best of movies, but the plot made it worth watching. At least the surgeon didnt waste anything. This isnt for the faint of heart. And it may have some people questioning if they want to eat meat again.
½ December 8, 2008
This movie seemed promising at first, then it got ridiculously silly towards the end.
½ August 20, 2008
sweet! the last fifteen minutes or so especially kicked ass.
May 21, 2008
Carrement fucké !!!
April 14, 2008
I LOVE this movie! Call me crazy but its' just interesting. A plastic surgeon who develops the taste for human flesh. I wouldn't say it's the most brilliant acting, or most amazing camerawork. The gore doesn't even look real but come on. Am I the only one who found it hilarious?
Truly an entertaining movie and that's all that matters.
February 23, 2008
this movie is messed up!! if youre looking for some new nasty shit, i highly recommend this movie!