Sailor Moon R the Movie: Promise of the Rose - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sailor Moon R the Movie: Promise of the Rose Reviews

½ June 19, 2016
A good movie with lots of fun.
August 18, 2014
Mamoru threw a flower at me!!!
July 15, 2014
Beautiful and emotional story plot that captures the true essence of love and friendship in Sailor Moon's first movie franchise.
April 15, 2014
One of my friends came on the TV while this was on. Call it sick, but the force of his spunk was so hard that it impaled my TV screen.

Faggot still owes me 470 quid.....
January 6, 2014
if your watching the TV series, this movie acts like a bridge between the first and second season ( r and s). I recommend watching in the original Japanese with English subtitles, as the dub version looses a lot of the subtlety. very good watch!
December 9, 2013
I watched it in japanese with english subtitles and it was awesome! I love this movie! Love, love, love, love, love, love this movie! The characters we're great, the animation is beautiful, the music was fantastic and a great story and great character development especially from Fiore. it had a lot of emotion and heart and it shows you the value of love and friendship and teamwork. It's my favorite Sailor Moon movie out of the three movies! And the acting from the japanese voice actors we're awesome. A must see for sailor moon fans or non sailor moon fans!
September 12, 2013
i love salior moon and dragonballzkai
August 3, 2013
since i am kinda still getting into Sailor Moon i will say Promise of the Rose is a pretty good movie

great romantic story, great action this movie has it all
May 4, 2013
its a great old movie and I would love to see it again.
April 3, 2013
Sailor Moon...nuff said
April 2, 2013
I love it. Poor Mamoru had a friend who turn to the dark side just to see him. However a little gay the feelings the alien have for the prince. Poor Usagi gives her life once again for her love and Earth.
½ March 31, 2013
The Japanese version is better than the Englsih dub. The song "Moon Revenge" is awesome! (played where "Power of Love" is played)
½ March 13, 2013
Desde que Sailor Moon enfrentó a la Reina Beryl con el cristal de plata y la ayuda de las Sailors que todas las peleas con los enemigos finales fueron iguales y esta película no es la excepción, estrella menos por eso. Lo mejor es la animación.
February 19, 2013
The first movie based off of the series; followed by black dream hole and hearts on ice this movie is a favorite of mine because of the back story in it between Serena and Darien. It has a wonderful plot and an amazing conclusion. You will be hooked right from the start.
January 30, 2013
Infectiously romantic
January 29, 2013
A great movie. If you like the show, you should definitely watch it.
½ January 22, 2013
I have seen this. I can never tell the truth about my life now. I must always lie, even if it is just to myself, and put this as far out of my memory as possible.
January 22, 2013
The more I read these descriptions the less interested I am in actually watching these films... But maybe they retain the same superhero awesomeness of the show I remember from USA's Action Extreme Team.
½ January 14, 2013
my friends and i love salior moon its the first anime show i seen growin up
December 15, 2012
I really love this movie